U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:27 AM

1,166 posts, read 965,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Please do not have children. We do not need more children to be raised to be taught to hate. People with hate in their heart should not have children. How can you possibly think you would be a good father? I can't even fathom how you could think this would be a good idea.
I would like to pass on my genes, which will likely not happen unless I conform to society's poor treatment of men.

I would like to have a daughter so I could raise her to acknowledge, but not exploit her massive value in society. I will teach her how difficult men truly have it in this world and what she can do to help. If I make even one man's life easier, then I will have accomplished something.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:29 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,681,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
I'm fine with being the pursuer, if women were worth pursuing.

Let me ask you this: why is it that women expect traditional gender roles in dating, but also want to have careers and act like men on their terms (like having casual sex, etc)?

But I guess that's the great double standard question that women will try to evade. Probably best left for another thread.
Your situation has nothing whatsoever to do with feminism or gender roles. It has everything to do with your ugly attitude towards the entire opposite gender.

Quote:
I'm in a position at work to potentially sabotage women as well, which I have also considered doing. I'd like to make things a little more difficult for them since they have it so easy.
Grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old, you are entitled to nothing in this world.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:30 AM

1,166 posts, read 965,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old, you are entitled to nothing in this world.
I am entitled to exactly what women are taught to be entitled to, which is everything.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:32 AM

21,199 posts, read 20,906,534 times
Quote:
Great argument. Typical male shaming. Thanks for proving my point.
I don't think you are pathetic because you are a male. I'm not male shaming. You are pathetic because you are acting like a 5 year old - not because you have a penis. \

I repeat - you should not have children. A child isn't a weapon to be used against society. A child isn't something you can USE.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:32 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,681,655 times
Quote:
I am entitled to exactly what women are taught to be entitled to, which is everything.
No-one is entitled to anything, least of all a boyfriend or girlfriend. You were obviously not brought up quite right, your parents should feel ashamed at the precious little snowflake they raised. Self absorbed, spoiled brats are just horrible as kids, they are even worse as adults.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:33 AM

1,024 posts, read 788,077 times
Is this some kind of joke? Have you been trolling us for over a thousand posts and over half a year?

You can't be serious. You can't be. No one can be this whining and petulant.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:38 AM

34,516 posts, read 28,801,967 times
Quote:
This is a good point.

You are right that I can't change societal norms, but can try my best to help other victims (men) out there.

I'm in a position at work to potentially sabotage women as well, which I have also considered doing. I'd like to make things a little more difficult for them since they have it so easy.
That's absolutely terrible.

It goes far beyond gender bashing. You're talking about potentially destroying the careers of women that you aren't even involved with in any way aside from working with them. Good lord, man. Get help.

If this attitude you put forth on here is what you're showing potential dates (and it may be, even if you do not realize it) I see why you're single.

And destined to remain that way. And it is NOBODY'S FAULT BUT YOUR OWN.

Sorry... I'd say that to anyone. We cannot blame others for our own shortcomings in the dating world.

Last edited by RedZin; 03-22-2015 at 05:47 PM..

Old 03-22-2015, 11:39 AM

34,516 posts, read 28,801,967 times
Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships