U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 07:32 PM

43,434 posts, read 52,425,333 times

Advertisements

Despicable.

Your behavior is atrocious.
Yeah, they run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 01:10 AM

34,513 posts, read 28,812,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquish21 View Post
Naturally. The oldest just spent the weekend with me. The youngest is still a baby but I visit him twice a week.

Yes, their mothers and I have a cordial relationship. No drama or fighting. I've always paid child support, don't know why people just assume I wouldn't.

I tell my dates exactly what I'm telling here.
Was a serious relationship with either of them ever an option? Do they have other kids by other men?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:23 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,254,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Despicable.

Your behavior is atrocious.
Yeah, they run.
Well the women agreed to it.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:11 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,715,779 times
Quote:
I'm 34 and I have two sons by different women. They are 4 and 8 months old and neither was planned. I was having casual relationships with their mothers and it happened. Not that I mind, they were born and I'm very happy they are here.

I'm having a sex-only affair with a woman right now but I occasionaly go on dates with other women. I find that many change their style the moment I tell them I have two children by two women. They get even more distant once they know I've never been married to either of them.

Never thought this would be a problem.

What would you say, ladies?
No thanks!

Too much drama, too much child support, lack of responsibility, and incapiblity to learn from mistakes.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:08 AM

16,071 posts, read 18,580,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
From what I have seen it is mostly poor and highly uneducated women that don't mind dating guys with multiple baby mommas and also don't mind being the next baby momma. These women are not highly desired by any self respecting man so OP keep doing what your doing as I am sure they are not classy ladies.

This is what I have been saying in my previous comment. Its mainly poor, low class women who do not mind being with a man that the op is. Its going to be a while for him to find a decent woman that is young and has her head on her shoulder. A woman with a head on her shoulder is not going to go for a guy like the op. My only suggestion for the op is not to go after decent women with no kids, but on the flip side not to go for trashy, hoodrats, trailer park, ghetto women either. He is going to have to look for a bit older maybe wiser decent single mom who probably understand where he is coming from and see his or her mistakes in relationships and family making with other people some what relatable.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:31 AM

3,275 posts, read 4,748,029 times
That would definitely have been a deal breaker for me. It shows a lack of responsibility, planning and judgement, IMO. It sounds like an episode of Teen Mom. I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:34 AM

9,043 posts, read 8,289,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
If you will look upon creating life with casualness, than I would have no respect for you.
I feel the same. To be so cavalier about sex and the creating of a human life is simply not compatible with who I am as a person. My ex-husband had three kids, all from the same woman he was married to and deliberately chose to have three children with. That's vastly different than casual and irresponsible sex that created lives.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:50 AM

28,906 posts, read 46,598,421 times
Quote:
I'm 34 and I have two sons by different women. They are 4 and 8 months old and neither was planned. I was having casual relationships with their mothers and it happened. Not that I mind, they were born and I'm very happy they are here.

I'm having a sex-only affair with a woman right now but I occasionaly go on dates with other women. I find that many change their style the moment I tell them I have two children by two women. They get even more distant once they know I've never been married to either of them.

In a nutshell, it's because you didn't just make a boneheaded mistake once. That can happen to anyone. You made a boneheaded mistake twice.

Two children, two sets of child support payments, and a serious lack of judgment.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:25 AM

23,571 posts, read 33,297,972 times
Quote:

Ask yourself if you want to date a woman with the same situation.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:39 AM

10,026 posts, read 9,200,640 times
Low on Luck also has two kids by two different men, maybe those two could talk and you never know. I don't think Low on Luck is into casual relationships though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or