Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 05:42 PM

1,203 posts, read 4,080,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquish21 View Post
I'm 34 and I have two sons by different women. They are 4 and 8 months old and neither was planned.

Never thought this would be a problem.
Really??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 05:47 PM

6 posts, read 5,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Those poor children :-(
Why? They are very well looked after.

Old 03-22-2015, 05:51 PM

577 posts, read 662,912 times
1st time = Oops

2nd time = Lifestyle

Old 03-22-2015, 05:51 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Quote:
So, you have a relationship with them besides child support?

Do you get along well with their mothers?

If so, perhaps you need to polish up your language when explaining your children to other women.

Because, most decent women are never going to be down with the "baby daddy" sort of guy who barely pays child support and isn't an active parent, but they may be okay with the "guy who got two of his exes pregnant, but they never married" sort of a guy.

What, exactly, do you tell women?

Because "I got this chick pregnant that I was sleeping with, then I did it again 4 years later with some other chick" is going to make most women give you a wicked side eye.

Old 03-22-2015, 05:52 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
You asked. People answered.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-22-2015, 05:53 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigW View Post
1st time = Oops

2nd time = Lifestyle
Yeah... I have to say that it's not that OP got two women pregnant. I mean, these things happen. But, it's that he wasn't serious about either of them and he didn't marry either of them that will throw most women off that would otherwise be okay with a guy who has 2 kids by 2 different women.

That said, I know a dude that has kids by 3 different women. The last one being his wife.

She accepted him, but his kids were much older when she met him and he really had changed as a person and had been in a LTR that didn't end in marriage or kids before he met his wife and she saw that he had turned over a new leaf. He was actively involved with his kids, too.

Old 03-22-2015, 05:56 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,890,425 times
Quote:
I'm 34 and I have two sons by different women. They are 4 and 8 months old and neither was planned. I was having casual relationships with their mothers and it happened. Not that I mind, they were born and I'm very happy they are here.

I'm having a sex-only affair with a woman right now but I occasionaly go on dates with other women. I find that many change their style the moment I tell them I have two children by two women. They get even more distant once they know I've never been married to either of them.

Never thought this would be a problem.

What would you say, ladies?
Yes a deal breaker. Even one kid is a deal breaker but two out of wedlock would tell me the guy is lacking in the morals I require.

Old 03-22-2015, 05:56 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Plus, if you are truly caring for your children, your schedule must be horrible. You have to coordinate with two different households. You must have very little free time. The chance for drama is greatly increased when dealing with two different women you impregnated and left. You hardly knew them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-22-2015, 05:59 PM

6 posts, read 5,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
So, you have a relationship with them besides child support?

Do you get along well with their mothers?
Naturally. The oldest just spent the weekend with me. The youngest is still a baby but I visit him twice a week.

Yes, their mothers and I have a cordial relationship. No drama or fighting. I've always paid child support, don't know why people just assume I wouldn't.

I tell my dates exactly what I'm telling here.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:00 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,890,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenbud View Post
You think this is bad, guy with 3 kids by 3 women tried to pursue me.
When I did online all of these baby daddies pursued me, including a creepy scum with 5 kids by three women. Yuck, I don't date men irresponsible to get several women pregnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships