Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 07:42 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,109,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit84 View Post
It was my only option to be back in her life.

There are always other options.
You appear to like the dramatics of the entire situation.
If she really wanted to be with you she would not be with someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 07:42 AM

61 posts, read 35,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She does her dirt in the bathroom? Uh that's not dirt......
She texts guys in there takes pics well that was how it was. She is right now on the chair not bothering with me talking to friends . its getting to be a joke but I want her so bad.

Last edited by inforit84; 03-22-2015 at 07:51 AM..

Old 03-22-2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
Don't fight for love. if it is there no need to. if it isn't all the fighting won't make it so
I hear from her she hopes/wants it to work. It might end bad again . we broke up I move out come back had the open relationship thrown at me. Said no got a OK come back from her then Tuesday 1 month back she wants to date other guys. They yesterday I am told the not in love stuff etc

Old 03-22-2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
I think in your previous thread you were told repeatedly that this is not a relationship. It's not. Start making a plan to move out asap.

This woman is a user and very cruel to you.
I am going to speak about housing tomorrow. Stinks not having friends or family near by. I feel stuck

Old 03-22-2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
There are always other options.
You appear to like the dramatics of the entire situation.
If she really wanted to be with you she would not be with someone else.
You are right with that I guess I want her an I fear will I be homeless? Its kinda scary to me. See she wants me to step up she tells me what she wants so its on me to do it. Now I think if I do that stuff work/better my self she could just dump me again. She has the upper hand an that has to change

Old 03-22-2015, 07:53 AM

11,223 posts, read 16,389,006 times
Quote:
Yeaaaa that is what is on my mind. I wonder where I can live for real I would have to go to a shelter if I was to leave
You left once. Do it again. I not kidding with you. mark my words: you WILL be witness to her screwing other guys, and you're gonna have to wash the sheets.

Quote:
She texts guys in there takes pics well that was how it was. She is right now on the chair not bothering with me talking to friends . its getting to be a joke but I want her so bad.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
You left once. Do it again. I not kidding with you. mark my words: you WILL be witness to her screwing other guys, and you're gonna have to wash the sheets.

She did screw a guy in the house when I was gone. I think my mom is right why did I go back??

Old 03-22-2015, 07:58 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,769,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post

Oh good lord is right.lol!

Old 03-22-2015, 08:02 AM

11,223 posts, read 16,389,006 times
Quote:
She did screw a guy in the house when I was gone. I think my mom is right why did I go back??

Move home.

Now.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:08 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,349,651 times
Quote:
Because you are a glutton for punishment. You've been told in this thread and the other countless times to rid yourself of that woman. She is toxic and you need lots of distance between the two of you to completely rebuild your confidence.

As CSD mentioned, you always have options. Make the right choice and move on. She isnt worth the head/heart ache you are currently experiencing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships