U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:34 AM

61 posts, read 31,509 times

Advertisements

So she was going to answer to a guy who she said she was done with. I had enough I told her how I felt. Make a long story short she goes she has to decide. I am not sure where I stand but I am just gonna shut up its cold out lol. Im trying to be in a OK mood I told her to her face look we might not work I might have to leave. I hate to hear she likes other guys I do think me telling her I hate this game helped me say to my self it's OK to walk away u did it before. I am worried not going to lie I am worried cause she says the right things well just enough to make me stay. I started to think today what is she telling them? They no my faults I no nothing about them. I just am more awake thank you guy's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 09:35 AM

So I want to put this out there an I blame my self. I might have to go back to my mom but i think I will have to stay in another room. See I smoke pot I have a case worker an I could get my own place threw a program but with pot in me I would end up in a drug house or program. I was in a program in the past n its in my history. I feel so ****ed my mom said to come back i like that tbh

Old 03-24-2015, 09:47 AM

This how crazy it is I asked her to be my gf? She goes I only known you a month an I want to get to know you an we can go on dates something like that. I'm in another room as I write this . she needs time to think I think her mind is made up I think its how she gonna tell everyone who she wants to not be with that is the issue. She has a hard time with that

Old 03-24-2015, 10:24 AM

Sorry for the play by play, she just said I feel lucky having people say they love me. I said I really do she said she knows? An some of them she knows its just be. I think she wants the open relationship an she wants to let me go but does not know how. She is taking time to think in another room ,yeah right she is on her phone texting etc that's not thinking in my opinion. Her mind is made up u guys are right I'm OK with moving it has to be that way. U know what if she says we are done thars ok cause ill take my money get a nice dinner n go to bed.pretty my own person again.

Last edited by inforit84; 03-24-2015 at 10:52 AM..

Old 03-24-2015, 03:52 PM

5,303 posts, read 8,317,101 times
When you fight for a dubious relationship, you'll just knock yourself out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or