U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:47 PM

3,017 posts, read 3,266,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
I see many posts where guys mention Bad Boys. I have a feeling this is a phrase that different people think different ways about. Who would you call a bad boy? Describe them.
Ok,

First off:

The self proclaimed 'good guys' aka beta male, SIMPs, white knights: which are all just future cuckolds that attractive women ultimately do not respect but occasionally select to be fathers because they are easily controlled, become financial slaves and make good husbands - They all like to casually refer to bad boys as 'having a criminal record' or being 'abusive' and/or anything else derogatory in a pathetic and futile attempt to try to convince others that bad boys should be avoided by women, which if that strategy ever worked, good guys think will mean women will come running to them and worship them.

A bad boy is a guy that might find a woman that he wants to be with but he does not ever need to be with her. Bad boys have an inherent way of satisfying a woman sexually on a level that exceeds that of a beta male - SIMP because women inherently want to be with men. Men that are confident and masculine and those traits transcend into the realm of sex in a way that only women understand.

Women also feel safe with bad boys. A bad boy has the ability to actually practically protect the woman he is with, whereas a beta male aka good guy in a situation requiring that he actually be a man would call 911, his attorney or dad before he ever risked injury to himself to protect a woman he claimed to love.

A bad boy is a guy that does not follow any subjective rules set by society and/or the current cultural trends (which is not equivalent to having a criminal record). Bad boys are self actualized males that walk their own path and have a mysterious aspect to them as well as a take it or leave it attitude when it comes to women, and women sense that: it is already a well known fact that women tend to eventually not want what they can already have and get easily (good guys) - when it comes to bad boys, they want a guy that they have to work for and on some primitive level attempt to tame, although without changing the qualities that make him a bad boy.

Good guys spend a lot of time at the golf course, bowling and trying to maintain their charade and façade of being a 'good guy' while bad boys are out doing what they want, when they want and engage in activities like BASE jumping, rock climbing and getting out of planes at 12,000 feet. Sorry folks but that stuff has the potential to get women really wet. (based on my own experiences).

While good guys are presenting themselves and their false image (that they adapt to in an attempt to hook up with women since they lack any real characteristics or qualities women want) with the finesse of a used car salesman: women actually see through that nonsense for what it is and find bad boys to be more sincere, genuine and real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 11:58 PM

41 posts, read 26,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Ok,

First off:

The self proclaimed 'good guys' aka beta male, SIMPs, white knights: which are all just future cuckolds that attractive women ultimately do not respect but occasionally select to be fathers because they are easily controlled, become financial slaves and make good husbands - They all like to casually refer to bad boys as 'having a criminal record' or being 'abusive' and/or anything else derogatory in a pathetic and futile attempt to try to convince others that bad boys should be avoided by women, which if that strategy ever worked, good guys think will mean women will come running to them and worship them.

A bad boy is a guy that might find a woman that he wants to be with but he does not ever need to be with her. Bad boys have an inherent way of satisfying a woman sexually on a level that exceeds that of a beta male - SIMP because women inherently want to be with men. Men that are confident and masculine and those traits transcend into the realm of sex in a way that only women understand.

Women also feel safe with bad boys. A bad boy has the ability to actually practically protect the woman he is with, whereas a beta male aka good guy in a situation requiring that he actually be a man would call 911, his attorney or dad before he ever risked injury to himself to protect a woman he claimed to love.

A bad boy is a guy that does not follow any subjective rules set by society and/or the current cultural trends (which is not equivalent to having a criminal record). Bad boys are self actualized males that walk their own path and have a mysterious aspect to them as well as a take it or leave it attitude when it comes to women, and women sense that: it is already a well known fact that women tend to eventually not want what they can already have and get easily (good guys) - when it comes to bad boys, they want a guy that they have to work for and on some primitive level attempt to tame, although without changing the qualities that make him a bad boy.

Good guys spend a lot of time at the golf course, bowling and trying to maintain their charade and façade of being a 'good guy' while bad boys are out doing what they want, when they want and engage in activities like BASE jumping, rock climbing and getting out of planes at 12,000 feet. Sorry folks but that stuff has the potential to get women really wet. (based on my own experiences).

While good guys are presenting themselves and their false image (that they adapt to in an attempt to hook up with women since they lack any real characteristics or qualities women want) with the finesse of a used car salesman: women actually see through that nonsense for what it is and find bad boys to be more sincere, genuine and real.
Haven't read something more inaccurate than this... "lack real characteristics". In short, you're saying nice guys are fake and decide to put on this attitude to "attract" women then change their whole characteristics once they get her. You sure seem to base your opinion on false theories and assumptions which to me is ridiculously unfair to us guys who "throw" this fake nice guy routine. I normally would've ignored such a ridiculous post, but, this was a direct hit to me and other guys who have to deal with what the things we deal with.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:40 AM

10,177 posts, read 7,778,864 times
They have a 'bad boy' image, but necessarily aren't terrible people at all.

I do go for nice acting guys that have a bad boy look. If that makes sense.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:57 AM

1,024 posts, read 792,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatOne90 View Post
Haven't read something more inaccurate than this... "lack real characteristics". In short, you're saying nice guys are fake and decide to put on this attitude to "attract" women then change their whole characteristics once they get her. You sure seem to base your opinion on false theories and assumptions which to me is ridiculously unfair to us guys who "throw" this fake nice guy routine. I normally would've ignored such a ridiculous post, but, this was a direct hit to me and other guys who have to deal with what the things we deal with.
His whole post was just some MRA/Manosphere talking points, pay it no never mind.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:16 AM

4,564 posts, read 3,795,153 times
Bear with me. It can get confusing trying to explain.

I tend to think of the Bad Boys and Girls as people who are just out for themselves and their own fun, and ego, and can't be relied on, or trusted. They either cause trouble, or like to stay in it. And/or they use people for their own gain or amusement, or participate in things to boost their own ego, image, etc.

One kind of bad boy is a Player / Sweet-Talker. They lie and deceive to get women. They play a part they think a woman wants, or tell her what she wants to hear to get on her good side. But meanwhile, they really don't love her, she's just good for their own pleasure or ego.

Then there's the bad boys you think of that cause trouble, obnoxious, irresponsible. They're arrogant, possibly narcissistic, disrespectful, bullies, thugs. You'll see these guys with girls, but they aren't treating them that well, and don't care to. They can also be players, sometimes they aren't, but attract women or go for women with low self-esteem and sense of self-worth who they don't have to treat that well to get. Their efforts are probably half-assed at best in terms of treating her well. They may treat a girl decently for a bit., and then treat her just barely ok if not bad. But when some women get emotionally involved, their emotions rule over logic and self-respect so they stay with this jerk, thinking he'll change.

Then there's guys who derive pleasure in being able to get women to cheat on, and leave their partners for them. Power and ego trips + games. Women again are the conquests, plus the satisfaction of being able to win them over other men. Some people, Some find pleasure being able to take a person from someone else. Winning over another, and thus proving they're better.

So for me, bad boy covers alot of things. Has different branches. And again, a man doesn't have to be all this bad stuff at once. He can be a player bad boy, and not a thug or low life. He may be very good with money, professional, have his own house and business, but still a user toward women. Bad Boy And reverse, a thug, trouble-maker, or low life can be a sweet-talker, or he can be as big a jerk as ever and still have women. But again the low lives will probably attract the women who have issues with self-esteem, respect or savior complexes, or just as much as bad girl as they are a bad boy.

Last edited by HappyRain; 03-23-2015 at 04:18 AM..

Old 03-23-2015, 05:19 AM

25,906 posts, read 36,320,496 times
It's CDspeak used by guys who don't get laid to refer to those who do. Nice guys finish last, so any who succeed are therefore bad boys. It's like the Madonna/***** dichotomy: overly simplistic and not very realistic.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:11 AM

5,940 posts, read 5,297,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It's CDspeak used by guys who don't get laid to refer to those who do. Nice guys finish last, so any who succeed are therefore bad boys. It's like the Madonna/***** dichotomy: overly simplistic and not very realistic.
I think you nailed it. Those are the guys that gave me the idea for this thread. I notice none of them posted here.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:38 AM

14,732 posts, read 12,229,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Generally...a bad boy someone who is great at sex and doesn't care about feelings.

At least...that's CD's definition.
Lol, right.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:54 AM

9,074 posts, read 8,340,104 times
For me, the key element in "bad boys", is the word boy. Bad boys and party girls tend to be young, going through a wild phase, not criminals. I think a lot of it is image and most aren't truly bad people. Also, the majority grow up and out of that phase. I've run into a few old classmates that were this way and they are regular, responsible family oriented people now. The ones over 30 who haven't grown out of that phase are the ones to avoid, IMO.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:56 AM

10,511 posts, read 8,756,105 times
A "bad boy" is a guy women want, but who is totally unavailable to participate in the type of relationship she wants, unless she's a "bad girl".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or