U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 04:19 PM

14,115 posts, read 20,836,900 times

Advertisements

Have you talked to him about this?? Tell him you like a hard peeper please..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 04:31 PM

480 posts, read 484,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
It sees to have a reverse effect on women. Santa always gives me a a bottle of spiced rum for some reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post

A little rum is good for you. Usually the ladies will get more amorous & happy with some rum drink.

It's ALL Good.....

Salut"...
Lmao well I know I enjoy a bit of rum , or a sweet red lol
now that I think about it he does encourage me to drink up ... it does make the clothes fall off a bit easier lol actually he's an easy going fun loving spirit.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That is awesome that you guys have a good time ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Have you talked to him about this?? Tell him you like a hard peeper please..
He truly a fun loving easy going man. I enjoy being around him it doesn't matter if he has a bit of an issue every so often getting a bit stiff honestly it's not that he can't it just takes time. He has WAY TO MANY POSITIVES to make this such a issue. So until he brings it up I won't say a thing

Old 03-28-2015, 06:00 PM

22,477 posts, read 24,041,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyself73 View Post
He truly a fun loving easy going man. I enjoy being around him it doesn't matter if he has a bit of an issue every so often getting a bit stiff honestly it's not that he can't it just takes time. He has WAY TO MANY POSITIVES to make this such a issue. So until he brings it up I won't say a thing
One the one hand, it's good that you appreciate him and you don't want to pressure him, but on the other, his issue affects you and your relationship as well. It's okay for you to express concern and help him get the help he needs to get through this.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
One the one hand, it's good that you appreciate him and you don't want to pressure him, but on the other, his issue affects you and your relationship as well. It's okay for you to express concern and help him get the help he needs to get through this.
Honestly I'd say after ta to everyone that it's probably whiskey di** , I've never knew much about this issue but apparently it happens to some guys when they drink. He's how to work up a Blood when he went to the hospital and they said he was healthy

Old 03-28-2015, 09:35 PM

15,085 posts, read 8,426,622 times
Sometimes I think we ladies get a little spoiled when we're young (and therefore with younger men) because lots of times we don't have to do a thing and the guy is ready to go! Makes us feel great about OUR ability (lol). Then we all get a little older, sex isn't quite as new as it used to be and maybe the guy takes a little more time and a little more "work"...

I don't really have an issue with it because that gives us more time to do some things mutually and there's not a big rush. Maybe it doesn't seem as passionate but it can be even more satisfying. Of course if you're exhausting yourself and he's still having trouble, that's something else. But it's natural even for a guy in his 40's to be taking longer than he used to.

Old 03-29-2015, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Sometimes I think we ladies get a little spoiled when we're young (and therefore with younger men) because lots of times we don't have to do a thing and the guy is ready to go! Makes us feel great about OUR ability (lol). Then we all get a little older, sex isn't quite as new as it used to be and maybe the guy takes a little more time and a little more "work"...

I don't really have an issue with it because that gives us more time to do some things mutually and there's not a big rush. Maybe it doesn't seem as passionate but it can be even more satisfying. Of course if you're exhausting yourself and he's still having trouble, that's something else. But it's natural even for a guy in his 40's to be taking longer than he used to.
RENEE I think you're right I never really thought about it that way but yeah very true... before it was just A LOOK, A TOUCH now it's actually showing a bit of interest and effort... I guess I'm just spoiled, I'm slowly learning to get over myself... thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or