U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 09:02 PM

2,183 posts, read 1,723,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Because you are in denial. Basically you want the woman to come to you but you won't even go to them.

Exactly. Why are you here?

Clearly you want a relationship of some kind and your posts seems to be of the same thing over and over again...you're not helping anybody and you surely act like you don't want advice...so what is the point of all this? Are you trying show that you are different when 9 times out of 10 you're not? Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to understand.
What's wrong with responding to posts/threads? I have no ulterior motives for posting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
That's your perception. Your observations are filtered through your mind. That can never be completely objective. Especially if like Auraleia says, you have some low self-esteem, or some other issue going on. But just be aware, how a dude comes across has a lot to do with whether women find him attractive. It's not all about looks. For some women, it's more about looks than for others. Some women, if you can show them some fun, or make them feel good about themselves, or have something interesting to say, you'll get their attention. You've decided to withdraw, and not show yourself to 'em, not show who you are. Unless you're some kind of wet blanket, there'll be women out there who'd be into you if you showed yourself to them.

Still not sure why you post here.
46 years has taught me otherwise. Life isn't as simple as you make it seem. There simply isn't someone for everyone.

Last edited by jma501; 03-28-2015 at 09:24 PM..

Old 03-28-2015, 09:20 PM

7,559 posts, read 4,827,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
What's wrong with responding to posts/threads? I have no ulterior motives for posting.
But why a RELATIONSHIP forum if you have no interest in dating, you aren't really helping anyone...if anything you kind of bring people down...it just seems like you're trying prove something that doesn't really matter in the first place.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:25 PM

9,949 posts, read 6,107,292 times
Quote:
But why a RELATIONSHIP forum if you have no interest in dating, you aren't really helping anyone...if anything you kind of bring people down...it just seems like you're trying prove something that doesn't really matter in the first place.
Some people are here to vent. Better they do that then becoming the next George Sodini.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
I do have interest in a relationship but for me its out of the realm of possibility. Doesn't mean I can't post here.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Some people are here to vent. Better they do that then becoming the next George Sodini.
I am not venting nor even angry.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:06 PM

9,949 posts, read 6,107,292 times
Quote:
I am not venting nor even angry.
Wasn't referring to you.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:46 PM

7,559 posts, read 4,827,176 times
Quote:
I do have interest in a relationship but for me its out of the realm of possibility. Doesn't mean I can't post here.
Never said you couldn't.

As I said before....I was just trying to understand and enlighten you a little. But I see it's not getting anywhere. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:54 PM

78,174 posts, read 70,090,509 times
Quote:
46 years has taught me otherwise. Life isn't as simple as you make it seem. There simply isn't someone for everyone.
But you've never explained this. You've never told us what your "observations" are, what your experience is.

Old 03-29-2015, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But you've never explained this. You've never told us what your "observations" are, what your experience is.
I pretty sure I have. Just spread out over dozens of posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or