Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 12:45 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Not always. Maybe for you but not for others like myself.
Tell us about it. You've always avoided sharing some specifics, a few examples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 12:55 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Quote:
If women were interested then I probably would have. But since that was never the case then why force myself on them.
But...you've never asked.

What do you expect them to do? I mean....not every woman you come into contact with is going to show interest in a way YOU think it should be shown. I mean unless she's outright told you she's not interested then you won't know. You can't expect women to do all the work just like women can't expect men to do all the work. My point is you DON'T KNOW like you swear you do. Your lack of confidence is the reason you feel the way you do. You're in your mid 40s I am more than sure you know that you have to work for what you want.

No one said you have to outright grab the woman and try to hug her or whatever, but there is nothing wrong with expressing interest but you refuse to do that. That's YOUR fault. Not theirs. I think you need to admit that the way you see things is flawed. You can't always depend on your mind or what you see, you need to open your mouth and say something.

Last edited by Auraliea; 03-29-2015 at 01:46 PM..

Old 03-29-2015, 01:27 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
But...you've never asked.

What do you expect them to do? I mean....not every woman you come into contact with is going to show interest in a way YOU think it should be shown. I mean unless she's out right told you she's not interested then you won't know. You can't expect women to do all the work just like women can't expect men to do all the work. My point is you DON'T KNOW like you swear you do. Your lack of confidence is the reason you feel the way you do. You're in your mid 40s I am more than sure you know that you have to work for what you want.

No one said you have to outright grab the woman and try to hug her or whatever, but there is nothing wrong with expressing interest but you refuse to do that. That's YOUR fault. Not theirs. I think you need to admit that the way you see things is flawed. You can't always depend on your mind or what you see, you need to open your mouth and say something.
I never placed fault or blame on women. Women are interested in some men and others they are not. That's life.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I never placed fault or blame on women. Women are interested in some men and others they are not. That's life.
Lmfao okay.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Lmfao okay.
I fail to see the humor.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:55 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,482 times
Okay you say your ugly as hell..well that is your first problem..not because you are but it's because you "think" you are. Believe me when I say I see ugly ass men every day with very attractive women. Why I don't know. I would like to think some women don't go strictly by looks or money, but I am sure for some that has something to do with it. I would suggest working on your confidence because until you get that you are not going to get anywhere

Old 03-29-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I fail to see the humor.
I'm laughing because you keep saying the same ridiculous things over and over again.

It's an excuse, and that in itself is hilarious to me.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:
I'm laughing because you keep saying the same ridiculous things over and over again.

Go ahead laugh all you like then.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:21 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
Quote:

Let the man do what he wants. I prefer spending time and cuddling with a woman. But sadly, not every man gets that chance.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Let the man do what he wants. I prefer spending time and cuddling with a woman. But sadly, not every man gets that chance.
Then by all means....cuddle.

*salutes*

I'm going back to my video games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships