Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 10:43 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,880 times

Advertisements

How is it a trap for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 10:47 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
How about...now?

If you're six weeks in, that means you have roughly eight months to go. In truth, that's not a lot of time to make big life decisions.

Old 03-30-2015, 11:07 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Maybe you're right, IDK.... I have a tendency to assume people don't have nefarious intentions.

I think it's also called naivety.
I was surprised when you made your statement chow. I just kind of figured you didn't follow any of her other threads that she posted. I didn't put two and two together until Ms. Redzin pointed it out. As much as I hate to say it....what she said made a lot of sense.

I didn't want to assume the worst....but if it's newer member on CD usually it's the worst case scenario.

Old 03-30-2015, 11:11 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I was surprised when you made your statement chow. I just kind of figured you didn't follow any of her other threads that she posted. I didn't put two and two together until Ms. Redzin pointed it out.

I didn't want to assume the worst....but if it's newer member on CD usually it's the worst case scenario.
I wasn't familiar with her posting history and I did give the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, half the time you see some ridiculous story or post and then you look at the users join date and they are typically new members......

I find that most stories here now seem to be bogus. IDK....

Old 03-30-2015, 02:06 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
How is it a trap for him?
Guy has friend he likes and enjoys sex with. Friend wants it to be more. Guy thinks friend can't get pregnant due to some medical issue, so he's not using BC (he should still have used it, but anyway)...

Girl is suddenly pregnant.

That has all the makings of a trap. It's straight out soap opera.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:11 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Guy has friend he likes and enjoys sex with. Friend wants it to be more. Guy thinks friend can't get pregnant due to some medical issue, so he's not using BC (he should still have used it, but anyway)...

Girl is suddenly pregnant.

That has all the makings of a trap. It's straight out soap opera.
Didn't she say he was seeing someone else at one point to?

Or was that another poster?

I'm not sure. I just want to clarify.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:13 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
I wonder if he counted on the "benefit" of a baby with this "friend", hence the reason there are no friends with benefits.
It is a movie, a fantasy, something in real life that rarely works out for the best, one gets feelings, the other doesn't want to be commited to one person, then "TADA"...........by the way I'm pregnant and it's yours.......what a wreck.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:19 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
I'm not sure anybody else mentioned this, but congratulations, OP.

Congrats to many sleepless nights, diapers, tantrums, significant reduction in funds, etc; all the bitter sweet things of parenthood

Old 03-30-2015, 02:31 PM

914 posts, read 766,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
This. Kinda was afraid to tell him cause I'm afraid of having a miscarriage. I had been told before I couldn't ever get pregnant. So I'm scared I'll never make it to 12 weeks.

If this is all true, then it would also be equally as irresponsible to spend copious amounts of time on C-D while failing to get the proper amount of prenatal care. Good luck to you.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:57 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,332,943 times
You should tell him as soon as you know. This is his child as well, and he deserves to know. Do not hold this information back another second.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships