Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 03:17 PM

765 posts, read 986,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
I don't think diabetes causes pain, and one of the side effects is lowered testosterone. Your sugar had to be through the roof on the former diet even in a short period of 3 weeks.

Giant red flags.
Still doubt it.
There has to be multiple symptoms not just low libido. Ill give it a couple of weeks thou
Visions
Excessive Thirst
Constant peeing etc
all are symptoms of diabetes haven't felt one or the other based on the research I did
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 04:07 PM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional View Post
Still doubt it.
There has to be multiple symptoms not just low libido. Ill give it a couple of weeks thou
Visions
Excessive Thirst
Constant peeing etc
all are symptoms of diabetes haven't felt one or the other based on the research I did
You could be borderline...or not. Forget diabetes for a minute so that it will be easier to connect the dots.

The point is that something caused your T to drop very low. Taking a supplement doesn't fix the cause; it only relieves a symptom of an underlying problem. Finding and fixing the underlying problem might be the most desirable solution. It would be for me. That's all.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:17 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
You could be borderline...or not. Forget diabetes for a minute so that it will be easier to connect the dots.

The point is that something caused your T to drop very low. Taking a supplement doesn't fix the cause; it only relieves a symptom of an underlying problem. Finding and fixing the underlying problem might be the most desirable solution. It would be for me. That's all.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. OP, you addressed the symptom, not the cause. Still worth a consult with your doc. Falling into a bad diet for 3 weeks usually isn't enough to faze guys in their 20's. And I'm sure we mentioned this before, but regular workouts at the gym raise T-levels. Oh, and one more note: I recently read that caffeine actually helps the libido, especially in older men. It probably wasn't the caffeine in your case.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:26 PM

765 posts, read 986,799 times
Quote:

Problem I personally thought was my diet and poor health habits I don't know what else it can be that needs fixing I rarely encounter a health problem. ( Barring the weather allergies)
Have not been stressed out lately nor do I feel depressed or have psychology problems .
Past couples 2 weeks I been packing up on the veggies fruits and work out session and been getting sleep patterns so that may help out within time

Um anything else well I don't smoke and only drink very rarely

Caffeine junk food poor sleep and lack of exercise do lower testosterone a lot so all of that I cut out.

I probably will stop the supplements by next week and if I get back low testosterone then a doctor I sure will need.
So far thou I think the main cause is my poor health lifestyle I had before.

But yea if it continues without the supplement i definitely will see a doctor.

Last edited by Mr.Professional; 04-13-2015 at 04:44 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 04:56 PM

1,608 posts, read 3,077,590 times
I have the exact opposite problem...I last too long...hours!

Old 04-13-2015, 05:18 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
El Pollo Loco
In N Out
Mc Donalds
Panda Express

LOTS of
Monster Energy
Sodas
Red Bulls
Coffee

Chips

is what I had the past couple weeks
Who needs sex when you've got Panda Express orange chicken? Keep eating.

Old 04-13-2015, 05:48 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Go see a dr. Probably put you on test

Old 04-13-2015, 07:56 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I thought lasting one 1-3 minutes was normal.

Maybe if OP was a feline, a virgin or hasn't had it in a while.

Op you're having some mental block or stress. People that say they aren't stressed actually are stressed.
Could it be they are that hot you're intimidated?

Old 04-13-2015, 10:16 PM

186 posts, read 238,822 times
Why are you asking this lol you know what you need to do. Stop eating all that crap and go exercise. You want more energy stop drinking those monsters and red bulls and go for a jog. You're hungry eat fruits and veggies real simple.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:27 AM

581 posts, read 664,863 times
Quote:
Hi guys I been having some problems lately with my libido
Idk if its based on my health but with whoever I have sex with
it seems I can last long only 1-3 minutes then stop
ok heres a bit of background....

I been eating a lot of fast food lately ( Im not fat) sometimes i eat veggies and fruits but probably not enough

Sometimes I sleep late

Im never stressed out alot

I haven't worked out a lot lately

I been drinking so much caffine lately I drank lots of monster redbulls and coffee the past few weeks

and yes the woman I have been with are very hot and attractive.

Idk where this low libido is coming from but it seems to be my lack of unhealthy habits lately?

Any tips or ideas because I want to last longer in bed and cut back any food if necessary?
It's now happening to my boyfriend. He can't go five minutes without climaxing now and research says that is one of the defining factors of erectile dysfunction. He refuses to talk to his doctor about it too. Says he doesn't have a problem, and that the reason is that I just make him too excited when he enters me. So nothing is being done about it and I'm just supposed to live with it I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships