Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 03:39 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,396,588 times

Advertisements

It's not paranoia. Girls are all out to get you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 04:05 PM

780 posts, read 676,861 times
I have a younger cousin who turned 29 this year. He has never had a gf and I highly doubt he has gotten laid. He'd tell me if he did (we're close like that). There is always someone who has it 'worse' than you, don't worry about it.

Plus, just be friends with these girls and go from there. Yes, there will be girls who don't like dating inexperience guys, but personally, I would have preferred someone who had a clean slate if anything. When I dated my ex, man, the baggage on that guy. It's like I was all of his ex, in one. He was so paranoid that I'd mistreat him the way his ex treated him.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:08 PM

3,350 posts, read 2,841,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNlogol View Post
It might be too late? I am 23, soon turning 24. Never dated (2 or 3 random dates that took a day), was too focused on work. Work took over my life in the last one and a half years, I am a workaholic. Anyways, i feel like women can tell that I am out of the game and they dont seem to show too much of an interest. I am NOT a virgin, and did go to bars or parties to get "it" occasionally, but never found anything that lasted longer than 3 days.
The thing is, I can kinda tell that girls can tell that I have NO experience, is it true? What do you guys think?
you need to find time causally date

Old 04-06-2015, 08:25 PM

11,646 posts, read 12,897,431 times
Lol...My aunt's husband was in his early 50s when he married her. The man was never married before (my aunt too).

It's never too late.

Old 04-07-2015, 07:54 AM

545 posts, read 630,811 times
Quote:
I am also paranoid in real life (of girls) a lot, certainly does not help
You are paranoid of girls but you are able to hook up with them in parties and bars?

Old 04-07-2015, 02:31 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,226,605 times
I've had a long and varied sex life and you know what?

I've NEVER ONCE EVER said to myself "this guy is inexperienced"

Never, not once.

Sex is instinctual, or SHOULD be. Your body and biology knows what to do, even if you don't.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:39 AM

26 posts, read 34,264 times
They can tell if you have little experience in bed, but I don't think they can tell that you have no dating experience. They might just assume you're shy or something. It doesn't matter really.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:40 AM

26 posts, read 34,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
I've had a long and varied sex life and you know what?

I've NEVER ONCE EVER said to myself "this guy is inexperienced"

Never, not once.

Sex is instinctual, or SHOULD be. Your body and biology knows what to do, even if you don't.
Hmm I don't know, I've had a much different experience. I guess everyone is different...

Old 04-08-2015, 08:51 AM

914 posts, read 764,333 times
Quote:
It might be too late? I am 23, soon turning 24. Never dated (2 or 3 random dates that took a day), was too focused on work. Work took over my life in the last one and a half years, I am a workaholic. Anyways, i feel like women can tell that I am out of the game and they dont seem to show too much of an interest. I am NOT a virgin, and did go to bars or parties to get "it" occasionally, but never found anything that lasted longer than 3 days.
The thing is, I can kinda tell that girls can tell that I have NO experience, is it true? What do you guys think?
Relax dude, seriously. You're not even that old, just go out and live your life. All this negativity is in your own head and probably affects the impression you put out there. Just relax, enjoy life and don't blow your twenties worrying too much.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:10 AM

1,828 posts, read 1,227,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'm 26 and never had a gf or had sex. It is a MAJOR red flag to most women I've encountered that scared them right off. The best thing you can do is embellish that you've had a relationship or two. Don't go over the top.
Unfortunately it is a red flag. But then, those women that its a red flag to b****, and complain about how it should be considered wrong for men to have been with many partners. But then they turn around and laugh at men who haven't? LOL dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships