Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 07:51 PM

8,895 posts, read 19,995,992 times

Advertisements

Should this be moved to the teeny bopper forum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 09:25 PM

465 posts, read 613,638 times
I'm not a dude but I've dated and I am now married. He does not think of you as girl friend material. If a guy wants to date you he will. He does not take you out on dates because he does not want to waste money on someone he has zero interest in building a future. He is using you. And you are letting him. If he wanted to be with you he would.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:53 PM

33 posts, read 49,269 times
Sounds to me like he's only in it for the "favors" you are giving him.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:30 AM

670 posts, read 1,441,662 times
Tweet it, you'll get better advice there.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:51 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcatheart View Post
Tinder is a hook up site. End of discussion. You're just someone to hook up with and mess around with.
it is not strictly, some people use it to find it for ltr or nsa
I know two couples who met on there

Old 04-11-2015, 01:52 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhopps View Post
Just need your input... As a female I've a lot of gfs, but is tough to get a good advise from a girl because they will always side with me. Since I've zero guy friends need to your in take.

I met this guy about 6 months ago through "Tinder" first date sparks were in the air. 2nd date was a little strange met his business partner. After that he comes over for a glass of wine then I go to his house. It went like this for about 2 month. Although he or I stay over I never slept w/ the guy just cuddle perhaps "mess around". Never ask me to go out for dinner/date like a normal guy would. I kinda felt "may be he's not that into me"
I'm a smart gal I know when my presence is not wanted. I know his busy w/ getting his masters blah,blah! I know if you want something you'll make up time for it, correct?

So I had to teach myself to move along. "The guy is not that into me". Plenty of dudes are willing to have me by their side. After seeing/texting the guy for a while all of the sudden I stumble upon him in a bar few times. One time he was w/ a female others with friends, etc.. What happen to "I don't have the time" that's bull****! Didn't make it a big deal just mind my own business. All of the sudden the guy after couple weeks he begin to call me @ bizzar hrs of the night 1am/2am WTF?! I know what that means. Dude asking to come over. So I get my little tipsy self and goes to his house once again. But just mess around and don't let him have it. Now because he does it to me I do it too. One time I call him @3am just left the bar talking to a guy got inside and he "pop" in my mind. Cal him he didn't pick up so went hm.

After one week pass of the 3am event he texted " hey 3am miss call" I had to come up with an interesting excuse so I don't look crazy. Told the guy I was in Miami that weekend not sure why I accidentally call him. To make my story short.. really, really like this guy & he has a lot of qualities I want a guy to have. By now I know this guy doesn't want anything, so to keep him engaging/thinking of me. Here and there I text him cute picture on how I look. I probably send about 3 in different times. No nude pics though. I ask him yo watch a BBall game, he couldn't bc Friday had school. Told him I'm asking as a friend not asking to go on a date.

The other night once again stumble upon him in the bar. "Talking to another girl" go figure. I was about say hello but he look like he was busy. So I pretended like I didn't know him. After he left the bar dude was calling me. Guess for what? to come over... So I did . Stayed over mess around didn't let him have it. Told him "am sure another female will take care of my job" I know for sure dude likes me physically without a question. Just every time I see him I lose my dam mind, By hearing my crazy stuff what do you think?
You say you are a "smart girl"....but this post proves this to be untrue...but wait, I am female, so my opinion wasn't even solicited here.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:52 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Huh?
If you are his "Mrs. Right" you'll know within 24 hours. And then they exhaust you for the rest of your life. But in a good way, sorta.
I disagree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships