Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 01:05 AM

41 posts, read 24,990 times

Advertisements

I think I'm going to ask for a break guys. Something a little weird came up. Her ex started following her on Instagram and then she started following him. That's a little weird because they haven't spoken in over 3 years. Is this a cause for concern?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 08:33 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,394,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson22 View Post
I think I'm going to ask for a break guys. Something a little weird came up. Her ex started following her on Instagram and then she started following him. That's a little weird because they haven't spoken in over 3 years. Is this a cause for concern?
Just dump her already. Both of you need to grow up before getting into another relationship.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:44 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,101,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson22 View Post
Too much drama! Not worth it.

Old 04-23-2015, 07:23 PM

So we talked and she said this today "J I care about you so much but after our talk, don't you get it? I need some space to just BE for a while. You know I don't know what the hell I want, if I even want it at all. I don't want to keep doing things to make you think my mind is shifting a certain way. We just talked about this. I know you're really trying so hard. I know it hurts that you know I feel the way I do. I'm sorry. Trust me, I feel like a ****ty person & you don't deserve it" idk what to do

Old 04-23-2015, 11:02 PM

I responded back with "You're right I don't deserve this, were a couple but I'll give you your "space" "

Old 04-23-2015, 11:14 PM

864 posts, read 1,453,412 times
Has she been acting like she doesn't trust you for the past two years? I'm a little confused on the timeline. This happened the first year and you've been together 3 years.

I agree she's making FAR too much out of what happened. She seems to thrive on drama & angst. Why would you WANT to stay in a relationship like that? I wouldn't.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:20 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,178,043 times
Give up on this and get going with your life. Graduating from college mean new jobs, new people, even new places. It's so much easier and more fun to do what you want without worrying about someone else all the time. This is my advice to you...and to her.

Old 04-26-2015, 06:35 AM

I haven't been texting her and the past two days she's just said "hope you had a good day" and then yesterday said "hey, have a good night!" But she knew I was upset and and asked why? And I was just like bc I miss my girlfriend that's why! And so far nothing from her. But I also was sending my friend the convo and accidentky sent this to my girlfriend by accident "she said why" lol but then I tried to make the recovery by saying "I miss my girlfriend that's why" . Maybe just saying it in the third person lol. Dumb mistake on my part. Obviously

Old 04-26-2015, 09:03 AM

97 posts, read 80,560 times
oh God. too much drama. And this coming from me who is posting my marriage drama here. And I LOATHE drama..

So Op, you cheated on her, and she is trying to prove she can cheat on you too... enjoy your dramatic life together.

I sure as hell am tired of my OWN drama. You both seem to like it though. Ugh.

Last edited by layasera; 04-26-2015 at 09:17 AM..

Old 04-26-2015, 09:28 AM

I didn't cheat on her. And she has never cheated on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships