Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 11:22 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,427,520 times

Advertisements

Sounds like he did the right thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2015, 11:30 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Did you do more than have dinner and text each other? Are you sure he was your boyfriend?

Old 05-05-2015, 11:37 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,062,656 times
He's probably banging somebody else in your class so I would wait until he is done with her and then give him another chance to use you again and again. Goodnight mommy.

Old 05-05-2015, 11:50 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,285,738 times
You don't.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:09 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,145,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariton View Post
My boyfriend feels disrespected when we had our argument just after our class. He is my teacher in dancing. He got angry when he saw my facial reaction the time he corrected my steps. He was mad because I answered him in front of our friend in a high pitch of voice just because of my emotion.he left me right away.
I don't blame him one bit. You disrespected him in front of all of his students - why would he want to spend time with you?

Suggestion: when y'all are in class, you should act like you are just a student, nothing more. None of his other female students would've done what you did.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:22 AM

783 posts, read 847,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariton View Post
My boyfriend feels disrespected when we had our argument just after our class. He is my teacher in dancing. He got angry when he saw my facial reaction the time he corrected my steps. He was mad because I answered him in front of our friend in a high pitch of voice just because of my emotion.he left me right away.he started to get upset during the time he corrected me before the argument..now, he didn't answered my calls, my text messages and during the dancing period he leave the studio immediately without any words. Today is the third day.I really missed him so much..we used to have dinner together after the dance lessons..and we are happy to exchange conversation thru text messages before the trouble. I am really sad coz I always send a text messages to have a lunch or dinner together but no replies. Please help me what to do. I really love him and I want to take him back.
The size of a man can be determined by the size of the things that make him mad. You are dating a little man. I could maybe see that happen on a first or second date but to break up with someone over something so trivial is stupid.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:27 AM

33 posts, read 25,967 times
You have all your opinions and I appreciate it all.. We're okay now but got a problem last week. Well, I think it's normal to get mad and upset if there's something wrong..we didn't see each other for a week already to calm down the situation. Hope everything will gonna be alright after not seeing each other. Thank you ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships