Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 12:33 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times

Advertisements

Some are just want sex all the time regardless of them being in a relationship or not.

I think for most women, it comes down to what the guy does to start the motor and whether or not the relationship is healthy or rocky.

I mean, I'm by no means a Greek Adonis and I've had past women want sex almost all the time. I don't think they were nymphos or anything of the sort either, they just didn't want to say no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 12:33 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post
lol

I'm honestly floored by some of these responses. I don't know if this place is simply overpopulated with embittered, misogynist trolls or hapless sex-deprived guys who deserve some lovin'.

They're a dime in a dozen.

You guys must be picking the wrong women.
lol! This! OP, you're in your 20's. You shouldn't have any trouble finding women who can't get enough of it. I can't help wondering if some of the women out there who aren't much into it are non-orgasmic. If you know how to push that button, they should be coming back for more, and more, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut;
Lol, what would you know about other women's sex drive? Have you been with numerous women?
HC, sometimes gf's comment, and sometimes we find out from ex's who have moved on, but are still part of the circle of friends, and might drop a comment about the new person they're seeing, or about who did or didn't work out relationship-wise. Sometimes we hear about it through our bf's who are tuned into the guys' gossip grapevine.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:36 PM

765 posts, read 986,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lol! This! OP, you're in your 20's. You shouldn't have any trouble finding women who can't get enough of it. I can't help wondering if some of the women out there who aren't much into it are non-orgasmic. If you know how to push that button, they should be coming back for more, and more, and more.

HC, sometimes gf's comment, and sometimes we find out from ex's who have moved on, but are still part of the circle of friends, and might drop a comment about the new person they're seeing, or about who did or didn't work out relationship-wise. Sometimes we hear about it through our bf's who are tuned into the guys' gossip grapevine.
I know how to push the button Im Just asking you guys your experience

Old 04-13-2015, 01:01 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,286 times
Have to join the chorus, cause it's pretty simple, if you are doing it right, the sex drive will be high. If women are not getting good sex, guess what they aint gonna break their neck to try to get sex. Yes there will be cases of medical issues, but overall, if it's good, they will be all for it.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:04 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,600,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post
Considering I'm a woman and I'm surrounded by women all the time, and young women love talking about sex, I think I have a pretty good idea.

I've never met a girl who said she didn't enjoy sex. I've met girls who haven't had sex and weren't interested in it. But I don't know any woman who has had sex and become uninterested in it as a whole.

Unless, of course, they're asexual. But that's a different idea.
From past relationships, I can assure you that plenty of women say they love sex, but when you're in a relationship with that same woman, it's often different.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:06 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,600,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Have to join the chorus, cause it's pretty simple, if you are doing it right, the sex drive will be high. If women are not getting good sex, guess what they aint gonna break their neck to try to get sex. Yes there will be cases of medical issues, but overall, if it's good, they will be all for it.
FWIW this is usually true, but as I said, I've had a couple past partners who wouldn't let me do anything to make it good. Lights off, on her back, missionary only (not that missionary can't be good), you get the drift. Usually due to their own internal issues, thinking it's "dirty", or, not being able to think of herself as a sexual being.

Thankfully that changed when I met my wife.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:08 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,930,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
From past relationships, I can assure you that plenty of women say they love sex, but when you're in a relationship with that same woman, it's often different.

True. And there is liking sex, wanting sex, etc. and what we're speaking of, which is a high sex drive. Those aren't the same. I don't think I have a high drive, but I love having sex. I have friends with high drives (and love sex) and it exhausts me thinking about their patterns. I could keep up for a few weeks, but nah.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:24 PM

248 posts, read 259,001 times
I've only had one girlfriend who was 22, and she wanted sex every time we saw each other, sometimes multiple times. I hope the next one is the same way....

Old 04-13-2015, 01:26 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
True. And there is liking sex, wanting sex, etc. and what we're speaking of, which is a high sex drive. Those aren't the same. I don't think I have a high drive, but I love having sex. I have friends with high drives (and love sex) and it exhausts me thinking about their patterns. I could keep up for a few weeks, but nah.
This pretty much describes me. It also depends on my environment. If I'm really stressed out, I'm not really thinking about it all that much. When I'm at peace with things, I'm thinking about it a lot more and desiring it more. On that note, I am always down for a good time when it's available. I just don't necessarily need or want to go looking for it.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,226,222 times
I agree that it is a significant contributing factor, but I've found that it's more complex than that. My husband is gone every winter for 2.5 solid months, so that means I'm *ahem* on my own with the same degree of regularity, but when he comes home we pick up right where we left off. At the same time, if we've been emotionally distant, I just can't get into it until we reconnect on that level. My conclusion is there's an emotional, as well as a physical, element that needs to be met if a woman is going to be craving sex from her partner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships