Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 08:13 PM

1 posts, read 913 times

Advertisements

Ima make this short.

Me and my gf thought she was pregnant, she been having symptoms for a week. I was telling her to get a pregnancy test.

On a day i was busy with a lot of school work, she tells me she bought it. I was like okay and went back to doing my school work. Later she tells me that it was negative and was hella mad because i wasnt there for her when she took it..

I was like i have to be there for you to watch you pee on a damn stick? What type of **** is that.. She was saying how a real man would be there for her and i wasnt . But i was busy doing school work that was due at midnight, nd she didnt even tell me she was gonna take it and she could of waited if she actually wanted me there.

Is she crazy or is it just me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 08:19 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
I think I'd want privacy. However, she is who she is. You can't change that.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:20 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Are you 16?

Old 04-18-2015, 08:21 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Condoms, man; I suggest you use them

Old 04-18-2015, 08:22 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,228,513 times
Sounds like you're both still in high school and should be using protection. Less stress w/ finals coming up.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:22 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
You don't really sound crazy, just immature.

Act like you care next time. Or better yet, use better birth control.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:26 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
How convenient. An account named "Lolman" created presumably today to ask an insanely stupid question.

If you aren't a troll then I apologize, but this doesn't add up.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:47 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolman123 View Post
Ima make this short.

Me and my gf thought she was pregnant, she been having symptoms for a week. I was telling her to get a pregnancy test.

On a day i was busy with a lot of school work, she tells me she bought it. I was like okay and went back to doing my school work. Later she tells me that it was negative and was hella mad because i wasnt there for her when she took it..

I was like i have to be there for you to watch you pee on a damn stick? What type of **** is that.. She was saying how a real man would be there for her and i wasnt . But i was busy doing school work that was due at midnight, nd she didnt even tell me she was gonna take it and she could of waited if she actually wanted me there.

Is she crazy or is it just me
Both of you need to grow up. If she wanted you there...for what ever reason...she should have spoke up and not got mad afterwards.

However....condoms....every time.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:59 PM

195 posts, read 246,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Condoms, man; I suggest you use them
Agree. Do the rest of society a favor, and don't procreate.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:11 PM

9 posts, read 5,545 times
Heres the real deal, im his gf. Heres my side. Me and him were a long distance couple and he ended up getting me pregnant before. I took the test after he visited and it was negative, and i ended up having a miscarriage without ever knowing i was pregnant in the first place. He knew how the issue affected me the last time and i understood that he couldnt be there to comfort me or face the situation with me, but this time he should have knowing what we went through last time. i feel like if were having sex, he should be going through everything with me. The embarrassment of buying the test, the stress until you see the results. Especially knowing how everything ended up before. Its not just peeing on a stick, as everyone said its having a baby and thats something that would change both of our lives. Hes very immature and doesnt realize that he makes himself seem like he isnt someone i can lean on when something is worrying me. Thats all...btw i told him i was headed to buy the test. After three years of being with me i think he knows that when i buy something im going to use it.. common sense, is it not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships