Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: preferred grooming? may select multiples
Au natural 8 10.67%
well groomed 23 30.67%
barely there 28 37.33%
kojackish 12 16.00%
I dont care, I love it all! 7 9.33%
Im a lady, lemme view 10 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 08:32 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
hey, how do you think we feel when you guys don't shave before going downtown
I do,better for her,better for me.I also refuse to have fun unless I'm clean out of the shower,I have a hangup that way,I feel I must be fresh and I expect the same from a woman.....may take away the spontanious aspect but thats the way I am.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:20 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,496,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I do,better for her,better for me.I also refuse to have fun unless I'm clean out of the shower,I have a hangup that way,I feel I must be fresh and I expect the same from a woman.....may take away the spontanious aspect but thats the way I am.
Most showers are big enough for two

Old 02-01-2008, 09:32 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
Most showers are big enough for two
what a way to start

Jacuzzi's too! And plenty of room for shaving each other

Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 PM

32,617 posts, read 77,614,858 times
Does anyone think there is a discernible correlation between one's age and preference for body hair? I'm a 21-year-old male who shaves (almost) everything and keeps the...errrmmm..."private property"...very neatly groomed. I've found that my...errrmmm..."brain below the waist"...looks more prominent as a result and elicits more positive reaction in the bedroom. Do younger women like smooth guys whereas older women like hairy guys? Do younger guys like smooth women whereas older men like hairy women?

P.S. Is waxing really better than shaving? Is there a stigma associated with males getting waxed?

Old 02-01-2008, 10:02 PM

64 posts, read 255,129 times
A little over 10 years ago (early 20s) my bf (at the time) wanted to "help" groom the area. I was totally confused - didn't even realize such a thing was done. I have since learned better...and every guy whose mentioned it prefers the more groomed the better, as do I. For both.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:03 PM

32,617 posts, read 77,614,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangie View Post
A little over 10 years ago my bf (at the time) wanted to "help" groom the area. I was totally confused - didn't even realize such a thing was done. I have since learned better...and most guys I've known prefer the more groomed the better.
I just tend to think it's easier to keep yourself clean when there's less hair inhibiting cleansing products to skin contact. I noticed an immediate improvement in the power of my deodorant once I started shaving my underarms.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:33 PM

107 posts, read 96,780 times
I find any woman with hair very ugly in private spot. Sometimes when I sleep with other woman I refuse to go down on her because of this. I tell her please remove hair or I can not do this. It also seem like many women do smell very bad with pubic growing. I think when sweat happens it start to smell bad. In some country like india women do not remove hair and smell ugly.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:18 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
I find any woman with hair very ugly in private spot. Sometimes when I sleep with other woman I refuse to go down on her because of this. I tell her please remove hair or I can not do this. It also seem like many women do smell very bad with pubic growing. I think when sweat happens it start to smell bad. In some country like india women do not remove hair and smell ugly.

I don't quite understand! She washes it when she pees, and blow drys it when she farts..............how could it NOT be clean, and smelling fresh?

Old 02-02-2008, 12:24 AM

107 posts, read 96,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
I don't quite understand! She washes it when she pees, and blow drys it when she farts..............how could it NOT be clean, and smelling fresh?
Even after wash it can get dirty after short time. I think this is part of problems of why it smell so bad because of pubic. If you wax or shave all the hair it is much cleaner and nice. I also here pubic can cause disease. I knew a lady long time ago and she got genital warts because of her pubic. A man and her did not make love but he play in her area with hair only and she develop a bad disease. I advice all women to shave or wax to prevent this.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:42 AM

979 posts, read 3,828,663 times
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this getting to be way too much! You guys are hilarous! But on a serious note the reason we all have hair on our bodies in the first place is to protect us or help us in many ways. We were built naturally the way god intended our bodies to function ie. our eyelashes protect our eyes, our chest hair transfers sweat off the body and also our pubic protects our "areas" from harmful bacteria. This diesease this woman caught is most definitely not from her hair down there, I can assure you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships