Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 11:52 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by belovenow View Post
OP - you still love this girl, that is obvious. So therefore I recommend that if you have the time and it isn't a terrible inconvenience to go to her graduation! In fact I wouldn't hesitate... go! What's a few hours of your time?

Think of it this way... one way or another you will get closure. Either she will dig you or she won't, either you will figure out why you liked her or not. You won't know any of this unless you go. The cool thing is that the worst case scenario is that you go home realizing she has indeed moved on and so must you.
I'm going to agree with this.

Although she is still quite young you have an opportunity to rekindle what was left behind. She pursued you for two years after you dumped her. It's obvious there was a connection. She was hurt but she didn't know the dangerousness of her being underage and there becoming intimacy.

The graduation party will be a way to say hi and see if there is anything there. Give her a card and just write a brief congratulations and add an experience in there that only you two remember.

"Good to see you."

"Can't you stick around?"

"I'd love to but I have a 2 hour drive ahead of me."

"Oh. Ok well thanks for coming."

"Thanks for the invite. Give me a call sometime if you want."

Make sure she has your number and skidatle.

Then it's her move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 09:17 PM

4 posts, read 1,537 times
ok well here's an update. Went to her party today.. Her "boyfriend" and her split up again so he wasn't there. I was pretty much the only one her age there. I went by myself so she sat and ate with me. we talked for about 30 mins. Before I left I helped clean up and we hugged twice while I was there. The only thing that sucks is I was to shy to ask her to hang out afterwards.. :\ it seemed like she still liked me but I havnt got any messages from her.. Thanks everyone for your feedback

Last edited by joey93; 05-17-2015 at 09:31 PM..

Old 05-17-2015, 09:51 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
What kind of guy who graduated high school goes after a freshman?

Creeps..

Old 05-17-2015, 10:47 PM

The **** is everyones problem? This is why we split up and she's 18 now. Her ex is 24.. And there's lots of people with big age gaps so **** off

Old 05-17-2015, 11:17 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey93 View Post
The **** is everyones problem? This is why we split up and she's 18 now. Her ex is 24.. And there's lots of people with big age gaps so **** off

What do her parents think of statutory rape?

Old 05-17-2015, 11:23 PM

Looks like they don't care? and where I'm from age of consent is 16. If you don't know what that is look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships