Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 05:24 AM

15 posts, read 13,701 times

Advertisements

Been seeing my new girlfriend for almost 2 months now. I see her 3/4 days a week and every time she wants it at least twice. Im not used to it this much, my past relationship who i was with was satisfied with 2/3 times a week but at the moment im averaging 8/9/10 times per week.

Im not complaining, im just wondering how common this is with women. She is 21 and im 25 and she says i am her best lover she has been with and she hasnt come across anyone as good as me at satisfying her, so at least i know she is happy.

I cant help how much she goes on about sex though, we would have it for 20 minutes she would say its amazing then 20 minutes later she would want to go again, it does tire me out sometimes as i work 45 hours a week in a tiring job also.

I just dont know if i can keep up with her and if she will always be like this, any thoughts on this?

Old 05-05-2015, 05:34 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,263,579 times
Frequency often goes down once the relationship is a little more "mature". But if you're THAT mismatched that you feel some issues now then you may not be meant for each other. Believe me, women hate men that they have to nag for sex...makes them feel unwanted and unattractive. And you'll feel like you're "not enough" for her...and you won't be! So yeah...enjoy while you can but if you can't keep up that'll be a problem.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:40 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,906,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds90 View Post
Been seeing my new girlfriend for almost 2 months now. I see her 3/4 days a week and every time she wants it at least twice. Im not used to it this much, my past relationship who i was with was satisfied with 2/3 times a week but at the moment im averaging 8/9/10 times per week.

Im not complaining, im just wondering how common this is with women. She is 21 and im 25 and she says i am her best lover she has been with and she hasnt come across anyone as good as me at satisfying her, so at least i know she is happy.

I cant help how much she goes on about sex though, we would have it for 20 minutes she would say its amazing then 20 minutes later she would want to go again, it does tire me out sometimes as i work 45 hours a week in a tiring job also.

I just dont know if i can keep up with her and if she will always be like this, any thoughts on this?
Sex addict.

It's real. Eventually you will not be enough for her. She will want more, maybe more people etc.

Just my thoughts. Like a chain smoker going to a stronger addiction.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:52 AM

I am not used to it, and i have already been thinking as to why she constantly wants it. Ive said to her it makes me feel like she will eventually cheat the way she constantly goes on about it, i cant always be there when she wants it. Of course everyone likes sex, but to this extreme she does is something i am not used to.

I never had any problems with previous partners but i thought maybe i wasnt enough for this one but she has assured me its because she really likes it with me, im the first person to make her feel how she does as she says.

We get on well, but it may become an issue further down the line if she continues to constantly want it to this extreme. Id be happy with 4/5 times a week but 2/3 times every time i see her might get a bit too much in the long run.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:57 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,078,580 times
Please do yourself and her a favor and find a new girlfriend.
You already don't trust her and think she will cheat because of what she wears to work.
Now you think she will cheat because she has a high sex drive.

You two are far from being compatable so please just quit wasting everyone's time and move on.
It will cause you much less stress and give you less to over analyze about this woman who has done nothing wrong.
Except she refuses to button one button and she wants sex often.
You are obviously not happy with her and you refuse to accept her as she is and want to change things about her to conform to your ideal girlfriend.

Also, you really should seek professional therapy for your issues and not use a public forum on the internet to post all of your intimate issues that should be kept between you and whomever you are intimate with.

Old 05-05-2015, 08:01 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,608,133 times
Buy a good vibrator and tire her out. Congratulations on your problem!

Old 05-05-2015, 08:18 AM

I aint lost no nerve lol, she just cant get enough of a good thing i suppose

Old 05-05-2015, 08:23 AM

116 posts, read 220,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds90 View Post
I aint lost no nerve lol, she just cant get enough of a good thing i suppose

That's what we call a good shorty out here. You better wife that!

Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 AM

7,274 posts, read 5,256,003 times
I'll pull one word from CSD's post, the post you weren't fond of - compatibility.

Sex is included in gauging a relationship, so although sex is fun etc., don't make light of the vast difference in your sex drives (at least it appears vast). Talk about it now. Find out if it will make a difference longer term. At your young age one cannot assume how long that drive will last, but from my knowledge of older woman could be for a long time.

Really your choice. Either you are compelled to satisfy her and her sexual frequency while suffering (not really - just an analogy) through being tired and doing it more than you would prefer, or she needs to tone it down a bit for your liking. If this one issue can't be met in the middle (unless you are fine the way it is), the there could be a compatibility issue that comes back to haunt you down the road.

Old 05-05-2015, 08:41 AM

102,105 posts, read 107,284,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Please do yourself and her a favor and find a new girlfriend.
You already don't trust her and think she will cheat because of what she wears to work.
Now you think she will cheat because she has a high sex drive.

You two are far from being compatable so please just quit wasting everyone's time and move on.
It will cause you much less stress and give you less to over analyze about this woman who has done nothing wrong.
Except she refuses to button one button and she wants sex often.
You are obviously not happy with her and you refuse to accept her as she is and want to change things about her to conform to your ideal girlfriend.

Also, you really should seek professional therapy for your issues and not use a public forum on the internet to post all of your intimate issues that should be kept between you and whomever you are intimate with.
haha! OP, I've never heard anyone complain about frequency. Guys usually think they've died and gone to heaven with a gf like yours. If you can't handle it, let her go, so she can find someone who can. Twice in one go is normal, very normal. 4 x/week is also nothing unusual. You just don't have much of a drive for a 25-year-old, so look for a woman who matches yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships