Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2015, 11:50 AM

1 posts, read 687 times

Advertisements

[LEFT]I met a very a very nice girl on a trip I took with friends couple of weeks ago. We met in a hike club, she stayed with some friends and joined me and my friends hiking group. She was very sweet and I told her that it will be great if she can join us again. I gave my number because I didn’t have my mobile with me, she send me a message later that day and we texted for a couple of times. [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]It looked like she was also into me so I asked her on a date she agreed and but said she told me she was a little busy because of the holidays and a test she was studding for. We continued to text but it looked like she was still a little busy. When I tried to ask her on a date again she told that she started to date another guy two weeks ago and it wouldn’t be appropriate. I agreed because our intentions were clear and we didn’t plan to meet as friends. We texted couple of more times on hiking with our friends and I wished her good luck on her test.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]While I was out of the country (two weeks vacation) she texted me and asked for my full name to check Facebook and asked if my flight is soon. I gave her my full name and told her I’m already there.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]I got a friend request but… she told that her friend sent me a friend request and if we like what we see we can talk and meet.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
She looks nice (her friend) but I prefer to date her and not her friend. I didn’t talk to her friend yet. What should I do? I think I still want to keep my chances with her. I don't know if they are close friends.. (i don't think they are friends on Facebook)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2015, 11:54 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,265 times
If she was interested, she wouldn't set you up with a friend.

Old 05-14-2015, 12:00 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
If she was interested, she wouldn't set you up with a friend.
Or, she's being respectful to the guy she just started seeing. She's being honest with you about things, so ask her, "If you weren't seeing him, would you be interested in me?" - That's an up front, honest, sincere question that will give you the answer. Might not get the answer you want, but at least you'll know if you'd stand a chance. If the answer is 'yes' - then once she's not seeing him, you'll have your shot. With a 'no' answer, that doesn't stop you from being friends - via facebook or real life... Good luck.

Old 05-14-2015, 12:05 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn
If your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend

Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships