Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 03:45 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,706,783 times

Advertisements

OK, go ahead and meet him, let him use you (or WHATEVER it is you are looking for him to do) and then come back here and tell us all about how the two of you are soulmates and destined to be together.

Then, we will watch for the new thread about how he broke your heart into a million pieces because he ONLY wanted you for sex and nothing else. Oh... the NERVE of that man.

Jeez.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 12:51 PM

432 posts, read 361,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimx29 View Post
I'm 28 and I have been talking to this 40 year old man online for a year he and I live in different states. We've talked a few times on the phone and we have also sent sexy pictures to each other. He said he just wanted to have sex with me and that's it. I told him that I didn't want to be in a relationship with him. That I only wanted to be friends he said that he thought I was nice woman but that he didn't think we were compatible. He said that we had talked on the phone several times and that he didn't enjoy talking to me. I told him I knew it was because I asked him personal questions and that he makes me feel nervous. That he intimidates me in some way he asked me why I told him because he seemed like the type who likes perfection and that he seems judgmental. He said that was a misconception and false assumption. I told him I wanted to see him when I am in town and that I liked talking to him because he's older and has more experience. He said age has nothing to do with having experience and that we would talk about that.

I do not want to be in a romantic relationship with him but I would like to at least be friends with him. I'm just hoping that maybe if we actually meet in person we may actually become friends.
Please stop lying.

You sent "sexy pictures" to each other. He simply verbally vocalized what you wanted but then you backed down. He lives too far anyway. Unless you're just leeching him for the attention, you should move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships