Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 06:54 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotgb View Post
I would add that there are a ton of older gents that would pay cash for some sort of GFE (girl friend experience) with no sex at all. Others women do nude massage and include a happy ending for a price.
As long as there is no penetrable sex and she restricts her encounter to HJ's only and can make some nice money, no harm. Safer, disease wise and the gent leaves satisfied.

If she turns tricks....that's an entirely different realm.

Just have to be careful of the nutz out there.
I have never met a working girl that was able to set and maintain the "no sex" boundary (and I have known quite a few.. still do). If the driving motivation is making money, it is an impossible situation for a working girl to avoid.

Your definition of GFE is way off.... I MEAN REALLY WAY OFF. Generally, the street slang for GFE is that the working girl is willing to perform sans condom. At the very least, the session starts with a BBBJ followed by CFS. I personally won't go there....

When I meet a inexperienced girl who wants to dabble with just massage and HJ while claiming they are not a hooker, I try very very very hard to steer them away. Its not the right life for them... its denial from day one which is a good way to get eaten alive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 07:11 AM

1,134 posts, read 1,124,379 times
20 years ago I would have thought it was disgusting and IF I had a daughter, I definitely wouldn't want her doing that.

Even though it may bother me to an extent, you just never know what the circumstances are that have put her in the position to do that. I'd much rather see a young girl do that than to be a hooker for a pimp that's going to get her hooked on drugs and beat the crap out of her. Young girls strip and do things of that nature to put themselves through college and it's somewhat common.

Some girls just aren't college material and there can be a host of different reasons for doing it. Easy money is tempting and especially if there's no sex involved.

You just never know what someone's life has been like and when there's no to little cash and no one to help them, they may choose that option.

I guess I have mixed emotions on the subject. I will give her credit for not abusing the welfare system, as long as she isn't...

Old 05-18-2015, 07:29 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam1957 View Post
20 years ago I would have thought it was disgusting and IF I had a daughter, I definitely wouldn't want her doing that.

Even though it may bother me to an extent, you just never know what the circumstances are that have put her in the position to do that. I'd much rather see a young girl do that than to be a hooker for a pimp that's going to get her hooked on drugs and beat the crap out of her. Young girls strip and do things of that nature to put themselves through college and it's somewhat common.

Some girls just aren't college material and there can be a host of different reasons for doing it. Easy money is tempting and especially if there's no sex involved.

You just never know what someone's life has been like and when there's no to little cash and no one to help them, they may choose that option.

I guess I have mixed emotions on the subject. I will give her credit for not abusing the welfare system, as long as she isn't...
Don't give her ANY credit. I highly doubt she pays taxes on her income. Not abusing one social service is not admirable when you are abusing something else.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:09 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
I love Sugar Daddy's!

It's one of my favorite candy.

Ok, Ok, I will say the OP is jealous of her friend getting this attention.

If a rich, old guy wants to take a young, attractive gal out on the town showering her with dinner and a night out on the town in a fancy car than so be it. Sex isn't what rich older guys usually want...it's companionship.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:25 AM

1,134 posts, read 1,124,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Don't give her ANY credit. I highly doubt she pays taxes on her income. Not abusing one social service is not admirable when you are abusing something else.
I'm ignorant to the situation and just assumed the IRS would get to her.... oh well

Old 05-18-2015, 10:59 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times
I think it is prostitution and the girl is smart to do it. Much better than turning tricks on the street corner.

I don't understand though why guys would pay for it. I have mixed feelings towards those men.

However, I would not want to be friends with either person.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:03 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,954,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebox View Post
Do YOU think this is a normal thing for someone to do?
Whether it's normal or not, it's not healthy.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:16 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
The real question is how do I find a sugar mama?

Old 05-18-2015, 12:46 PM

16,711 posts, read 19,410,227 times
Quote:

Why aren't more girls monetizing their looks while simultaneously avoiding selling sex?
Because there are actually some women in this world with pride, who can take care of themselves without using and screwing over men.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:56 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
maybe i am

i don't think a "normal" up standing citizen would decide to sell her time and acknowledge it'll develop into selling her body, but i could be wrong. That's why I made this thread, I'm wondering about the logistics/ethics of the whole situation.

Do YOU think this is a normal thing for someone to do?

What I think is normal only applies to me and no one else.
Their life, their choice, their ethics, their morals.

Again I ask who are you to decide who is an upstanding citizen? What makes someone upstanding?
You could walk by a millionaire every day who you think is a beggar? Would you assume he is not an upstanding citizen because he does not live like "normal" millionaires do?
How surprised would you be to find out he set up a trust to build a soup kitchen or a shelter and it is kept open because of his donation.
Does that make him "upstanding" even though you have determined him to be a beggar because of how he is dressed and where you have assumed he lives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships