Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 05:25 PM

2,309 posts, read 3,850,601 times

Advertisements

Alright city-data folks lay it on me here.

Preface - met girl on okcupid. she had just signed up that very day in fact. talk to her on there for maybe a few hours. exchange cell numbers. text, then she calls, we talk for a few minutes, back to texting. set up a date for a few days later. something low key, nothing fancy. later on that night. text from her asking if she can come over and spend the night with no expectations once her sister leaves her place. say sure why not. she comes over, we talk for about an hour in my living room. it's about midnight at this point. walk her out to her car, make sure she gets in, wish a safe drive home, end of night.

wrong, as soon as i get back in the house she texts me asking if i'd think of her as a ***** if she said she wanted to come back in and have sex. so she comes back in, we go upstairs and have what can only be described as the roughest sex in human history. cussing, slapping, choking, hair pulling, dirtiest talk i've heard out of a girl in ever.

wake up next morning, she leaves to go to work, i leave to go to work. text each other throughout the day. normal post day sex speak from her about wanting to see me again asap yada yada yada. our schedule date was now 3 days away so I said she could come over again if she liked to which she agreed. never heard from her the rest of the night. thought ok it's cool. no worries. next day said she fell asleep that previous evening and didn't see texts til too late. said she'd come over again that night. text from her saying he step dad is in the hospital doing fine but needed to help her mom with stuff. said cool no worries, even offered to be of any assistance she or mom needed. cool. then a whole week of dead silence. texted her 2 or 3 times just to see if she was ok during that week. finally was like alright that ended as quickly as it began.

got a text 2 days ago, mind you it's been now 2 weeks since we hooked up from her asking me if i was ok. I said yea doing fine. was surprised she texted me out of the blue kinda there but didn't bring it up. said she missed me and wanted to see me. asked if she wanted to go get dinner last night, she said yes. she asked me something which was really kinda odd and that was if i really wanted to be seen in public with her. thought this odd as she is very attractive, an athlete, etc... and i'm a troll haha so shouldn't it be the other way around? haha. texts me later on yesterday saying she forgot she promised her sister they would hang out that night so i said it's cool no worries.

suppose to go out with her tomorrow (sunday). not expecting to obviously haha. i should mention also that the most recent night she texted me again out of the blue she sent me not one but two vids of her having a good time with herself. which again caught me off guard.

so CD, eval please :-).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 05:29 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
paragraphs man paragraphs!!!!

Old 05-23-2015, 05:31 PM

yea yea yea I know :-). I was on a roll brother. I'll go back an edit.

Edit done. Sub par at best I know.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:34 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Shes probably got a boyfriend/husband and or other guys shes banging.

Get yourself tested, Yo.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:40 PM

she said she was divorced. was married for all of 18 months. not sure how long this was, never came up. said her biological father use to abuse her physically. during our phone convo she very forwardly said she has "daddy issues" and has been doing group therapy to address those issues.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:08 PM

800 posts, read 730,356 times
Your most likely on a roster. She's a player. you are not the only one.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:42 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,238,344 times
Im not sure what you want here. I didnt hear anything from you about instant love at first sight or anything. It is what it is, a hook up.

Old 05-23-2015, 07:02 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
I wouldn't worry about it man.

I'd just roll with it, unless you think she's lying about her stepdad.

Old 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Flaky psycho hose beast.

Run.

Old 05-23-2015, 09:09 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Flaky psycho hose beast.

Run.
this, and that is the best case scenario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships