Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 05:19 AM

720 posts, read 500,647 times

Advertisements

You're definitely insecure, but I can't judge you for it because I've been there. That feeling of insecurity is tough when you're experiencing it.

i...kind of think you guys need to break up. She's obviously sociable if she's always on Facebook, but you guys go days without talking between dates? She was reading a book but couldn't remember which one? Nah. I don't know that she's got some vibrant, fulfilling relationship with someone else -- she might be a chick on the side herself -- but it seems obvious she's dividing her attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2015, 05:30 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Everyone is quick to judge and call someone a freak or insecure until they are in a position to where they think they are being cheated on, then all the rules change

Old 06-09-2015, 05:41 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,368,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_ink View Post
Anyways, I can't stand this doubt in my head any longer but I don't know how to bring it up. I have no proof. We only hang out a few times a week so it's hard for me to look for clues, also I don't wanna be looking for clues I just wanna know if she's being unfaithful or not. Part of me thinks I should break up with her. We had a talk about the lack of communication and I suggested we break up but there's something very strong that draws me to her and I think it is mutual so we both decided that it is worth working on the relationship. I just need advice because I don't know what to do but I can't keep doubting her!
The problem is, whatever "evidence" you find, whatever "proof" you have - you'll believe what you want to believe. Because the problem is INSECURITY - YOURS. You'll never believe her and always be looking. Even if she proves something to you NOW, you'll doubt what she does TOMORROW.

For both your sakes, break up with her now....very sad!

Old 06-09-2015, 06:15 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Everyone is quick to judge and call someone a freak or insecure until they are in a position to where they think they are being cheated on, then all the rules change
The problem is there is no evidence she's cheating.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:24 AM

761 posts, read 832,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Paragraphs are your friend.
Stay off of facebook.
Don't be surprised when you go snooping around looking for something that you find what you deem inappropriate.
Break things off with this girl and let her find someone who does not feel the need to snoop and cause unnecessary drama where none exists.
I used to leave my facebook on all the time when I had it, never signed off and it looked like I was active all the time, it means nothing especially when I was gone for a week and facebook was still signed on when I got home.
Reading the OP's post gives me a big headache.
I can just imagine someone saying that whole paragraph without taking a breath.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
The problem is there is no evidence she's cheating.
True but if she meets up with the guy then I would say he has reason to worry

Old 06-09-2015, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotgb View Post
Reading the OP's post gives me a big headache.
I can just imagine someone saying that whole paragraph without taking a breath.
Honestly I only read one sentence

Old 06-09-2015, 07:00 AM

745 posts, read 801,042 times
First, I think you are jealous, insecure and borderline stalkerish...

But, second, some women think it's OK to be crossing these lines where they talk / flirt with other dudes while in a committed relationship, I think it's BS, disrespectful and hypocritical... if some chick was doing the same to her man, she would have an absolute **** fit...

Old 06-09-2015, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHalen5150 View Post
First, I think you are jealous, insecure and borderline stalkerish...

But, second, some women think it's OK to be crossing these lines where they talk / flirt with other dudes while in a committed relationship, I think it's BS, disrespectful and hypocritical... if some chick was doing the same to her man, she would have an absolute **** fit...
The OP should do the same to his gf

Old 06-09-2015, 07:41 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,010,517 times
Op dear.. the other guy is might be her own self. And she put it up to see how you react to it and you added the guy so she lost interest on you. Well that is what I think because once my cousin sister did that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships