Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 07:41 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times

Advertisements

Try this novel idea, responsible drinking. Don't get sh*t faced and expect nothing bad to happen. You know the old saying, instant a**hole just add alcohol. You were as much to blame as he was. You knew he couldn't handle booze yet you both go out and get blistered and wonder why he behaved the way he did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 07:44 AM

745 posts, read 801,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebyanothername View Post
I have to disagree with most of the responses here.
You have this drunken woman grinding on your husband's private parts and basically propositioning him while he is bouncing her up and down.....all in front of you?
What's he doing when not in your presence?
I'd be upset as well.
And the responses saying you are the one with the problem? Wow!
I think you will be in the minority here. Do you expect him to make some big scene? Smack the lady off of him? Throw her on the ground? I did not get from the OP's post that he was a real active participant

Old 06-18-2015, 07:58 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebyanothername View Post
I have to disagree with most of the responses here.
You have this drunken woman grinding on your husband's private parts and basically propositioning him while he is bouncing her up and down.....all in front of you?
What's he doing when not in your presence?
I'd be upset as well.
And the responses saying you are the one with the problem? Wow!

Getting mad at the chick sitting on his lap I get. That is where the anger should be focused.

He did nothing wrong and handled it as good as could be expected.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:25 AM

19,716 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Personally I'd knock a b-tch out, but that's just me.. The moment's passed tho and you missed your chance. * Waiting for it to happen again is the wrong move. If they/she didn't even know you 2 were a couple, they aren't worth getting to know better, I say.. Leave the party freaks alone.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:39 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
your beef is with the woman, not your husband. I don't know what you expected him to do, but I'm pretty sure throwing her off him or smacking her or something isn't the way to go.

It was a lapdance and she was propositioning herself to him. You should have been the one to remove her and establish that you're married to him.

He was drunk and doesn't do well under the influence, and you say you can and do, so I think you should have tried to do a little more. Just stop beating up your husband and being distant, and stop hanging around that other woman.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:50 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
Okay, so over the weekend, the husband and I, along with a few friends, all went out and got drunk. We went to a bar with just the two of us and our DD (younger male friend we've known for years), then to another bar to meet two friends, then to their house...(straight female and gay male roommate)

My husband doesn't drink too often, so he's not all that good at it.

When we went to the two friends' house (the gay guy is a semi- good friend, the other is a woman who is twice my age and who we have met at least a half dozen times but who we do not hang out with or know really. I actually went to school with her daughter, although she was younger than me and that's not really relevant here haha)

Anyway, we were all hanging out, and the drunk woman got REALLY drunk. SO drunk, in fact, that she sat her ass down on my husband's lap, started GRINDING on his you-know-what, and grabbed his hands and put them on her *******.

He started bouncing her up and down on his lap, but he held his hands toward me while she was grabbing them, so he wasn't really touching her *******. She was trying to rub his hands there, but I guess she was rubbing the BACK of his hands rather than his palms because of the way he was holding them. Anyway, in his defense, he did make eye contact with me the whole time -- I was literally sitting RIGHT across from them.

She then "whispered" -- loud enough that I could clearly hear her from where I was sitting -- and asked him "if he had a wife." Ummm, duh? I started saying really loudly, "Uh, yeah, he has a ****ING wife, who is RIGHT HERE!!!" She ignored me and kept trying to whisper...

I'm sorry to be a prude or whatever anyone wants to call me, but I was PISSED. Like, extremely. I got up, said I was going to the bathroom and said that she BETTER be off of my husband's lap before I get back...she's like this tiny underweight alcoholic who is half my size, and I wanted to throw her off of her own deck and beat the crap out of her, but I try to be classy...

Anyway, while I'm in the bathroom, my husband came in with this goofy smile on his face telling me that it was all innocent and that I shouldn't be mad and blah blah blah...

I said..."I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THE **** NOW, NOW!!!!!"

Well, he seems to not understand why I was so upset, and he still doesn't. I have tried so hard, but I CANNOT get the image out of my mind of him bouncing that woman on his lap while she's doing all of that. In my opinion, he should have told her to GET THE **** OFF OF HIM, but he didn't. He acts like I'm mad about nothing. It's been almost 4 days, and I still feel distant from my husband and I still feel upset. I just don't think this behavior was OK and am still mad at him for not getting her off of him.

Her roommate also happened to call tonight and ask if we wanted to come hang out???!!!?? I told him that I have ZERO interest in going back over there, and he acted confused?

Is it that strange that I'm upset that some drunk ***** tried to basically **** my husband right in front of me???????

Would y'all be pissed?
I would have been across the room and had her bouncing off her carpet in two seconds flat, and I would have jerked my husband to his feet and gotten the DD and left. Your husband acting like it was funny was trying to de-escalate the situation, but for him to still not get that you didn't like another woman bouncing on his lap is beyond idiotic.

That said, I think you might need to stop drinking to get drunk, though; that didn't help matters.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:57 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
I would have been mad at my husband, too. He should have kicked her off of his lap the second she got on. I don't care if he's drunk or not.

What is a DD? I thought it was dear daughter but that doesn't seem to be the way you are using it...

Old 06-18-2015, 09:01 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Designated driver.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:13 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
What can possibly go wrong?
Agree.

College kids go out with the intention of getting drunk and doing stupid ****...not grown adults, at least none that I know.

Don't get shiftfaced with strangers and you won't have to worry about things like this happening.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:14 AM

914 posts, read 766,030 times
Op, have you discussed the incident with you husband? I know it can feel good to vent here at times, but have you expressed how truly angry you are about his response toward this drunk woman? You can be upset, but you two should really resolve this conflict before it festers even more. Don't let it linger!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships