Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 03:46 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,710,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't want anything inside of me at all regardless of what it is. What is there to discuss? Why can't I just live my life without putting things inside of me?
You most certainly CAN do that. It will just make it a bit more difficult to locate a man who will live his life that with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 03:47 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
You most certainly CAN do that. It will just make it a bit more difficult to locate a man who will live his life that with you.
I've already come to terms with that.

Old 06-22-2015, 03:48 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
Quote:
I don't want anything inside of me at all regardless of what it is. What is there to discuss? Why can't I just live my life without putting things inside of me?
What makes you feel this way?

...sorry, I am not fimilar with your story if you have posted it here before...That or I just do not remember

The reasons behind it are probably why others have told you you need to speak with someone, not that you don't want "it"

Old 06-22-2015, 03:49 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
Oh, don't fret. In that department, Man is far superior to Machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
please stop calling battery operated boyfriends bob...I get the reason why call it "megatron" or "pleasatron" or "the penetrator"...make it sound like something we couldn't compete with anyways...I don't feel bad if I cant please her as well all The Pleasatron..but tell me b.o.b. was better than you?? Its crushing

Old 06-22-2015, 03:50 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,130 times
Quote:
You can, you can!!

You should start with finding a way to stop bringing it up here all the time!

Old 06-22-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
What makes you feel this way?

...sorry, I am not fimilar with your story if you have posted it here before

The reasons for it are probably why others have told you you need to speak with someone, not that you don't want it.
I have theories as to why I feel this way, but I don't know for sure whether certain experiences I had caused it. But I've felt this way for as long as I can remember.

Old 06-22-2015, 03:58 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,240,996 times
it would make life a lot easier....

Old 06-22-2015, 04:01 PM

13,626 posts, read 10,027,837 times
Quote:
I just wish straight men were more open to different kinds of intimacy like lesbians and gay men are. I feel like with straight men, it's all about one thing.
You're just meeting the wrong men. Then again, those kinds of intimacy aren't something that's shouted about too much.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
You can, you can!!

You should start with finding a way to stop bringing it up here all the time!
I don't like discussing it all the time, but I just feel like there's this ongoing sentiment that I need a vaginal intervention and I don't want one.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:09 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,999,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Part of knowing your partner is knowing that there's a 70% chance Mr. Happy isn't going to do it for her. No amount of knowing her otherwise will change human physiology.
First thing's first: when referring to my "MR. HAPPY" please use all caps as I have done.

As for know amount of knowing my partner changing physiology, I agree. I'm not trying to change it, I just work well with what I have. That goes for my wife too. It just takes being in the right position. I'm not talking "missionary" or "reverse cowgirl" but in the right "micro-position." A timely arching of the back, leaning forward or backward at the right moment. Stuff like that. And knowing my partner is how I know when to do what. I can tell when she likes something and continue doing it. And if I keep going I'm going to get banned. So hopefully you get the idea!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships