Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2015, 06:16 PM

2 posts, read 906 times

Advertisements

I'm a 20 year old guy from spain..I recently realized that me and my old friends grew apart enormously..My friends are really pessimistic when it comes to girls,they say things like "You cant get a girl unless you have a great body,an expensive car and a lot of money".Most of them are virgins and the other ones havent had a girl since middle school..Not only that but they never really like going out.Here in spain we have so many beach bars and night clubs but the only thing they want is playing video games and drinking beers at the park...I'm at a point in my life where i want to change.I want to go out,meet girls,socialize,make new friends,go on trips,go to clubs etc..but i dont have anybody right now...I dont go to school or university and getting a job is very difficult here..Where can i meet new people?? I really want to make a new start in my life..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2015, 06:57 PM

513 posts, read 428,087 times
Glad you got away from you friends. You've named a few places already. Gyms, taking classes to support your hobbies, etc. are good places too. Do you have any ambition besides finding love? A career you would like to pursue to support your future dating adventures? It would be difficult to find a mate if you don't have any money or dreams, or goals. You might have to focus on getting yourself established first before having some dates.

You could find new friends instead of dating; and hopefully, they'll recommend you to some jobs.

Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,064,834 times
Spain Meetups in Madrid - Meetup

Old 06-21-2015, 08:42 PM

800 posts, read 727,114 times
Just get out there. Talk to people. Take chances. Get burned. Get rewarded. Live life.

Sorry if this seemed like a meme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships