Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 03:38 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times

Advertisements

I don't even know what the hell the OP's point is. Sounds like endless complaining to me.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:39 PM

12 posts, read 8,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
[snip]

Some beautiful women are very humble and nice. Some get carried away with their looks and the attention they get, and are not so nice. But the best way to pick someone to date is to pick someone you know something about, someone you've already met and gotten to know a bit, rather than a complete stranger, who may have nothing in common with you.

You should know this by your age, OP. Are you sure you're not on the autism spectrum?
The percentage is extremely low for that. Unless you date a foreigner from easterneurope because they are more humble

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-28-2015 at 10:28 PM..

Old 06-28-2015, 03:39 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,769,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain II View Post
I don't even know what the hell the OP's point is. Sounds like endless complaining to me.
OP:

This is a very good question.

Exactly what is your point?

Exactly why did you post your OP?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffbmgs View Post
The percentage is extremely low for that. Unless you date a foreigner from easterneurope because they are more humble
OP:

Exactly how do you know this?

Exactly where did you get this information?

No
generalizations.

Exactly what is the percentage?

An extremely low percentage is not a valid answer. An exact number is a valid answer, but you have to back up your answer with proof.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

This is a very good question.

Exactly what is your point?

Exactly why did you post your OP?
My point is that many women who are attractive in the U.S. Who come from affluent families are the ones who look for guys with arrogant attitudes so that they are able to be rude to others. Hardly you will ever find any wome in the United States who are very attractive and very humble. You will only find that with Eastern European women like from Russia or Ukraine.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:50 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
I see. And you know this, how? Have you done a survey? Have you dated a number of E European women? It really depends on the woman. I've spent a lot of time in Russia and Eastern Europe, and I've known Russian women who emigrated to the US, and I can tell you that most of the ones you'd call "hot" are not humble, and the ones who are at least pleasant aren't looking for angst-ridden guys like you. They're social climbers, and go for guys who are successful in their field and can support them.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:51 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
My point is that many women who are attractive in the U.S. Who come from affluent families are the ones who look for guys with arrogant attitudes so that they are able to be rude to others. Hardly you will ever find any wome in the United States who are very attractive and very humble. You will only find that with Eastern European women like from Russia or Ukraine.

There are many women in the world who do not come from affluent families who have terrible attitude which is amazingly enough just the same as many men....who knew..

If you think you only find very attractive and humble women in Eastern Europeon countries then please do not allow the door to hit you in the behind while on your way out of the United States of America.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
So...

OP:

Have you dated Eastern European women from Russia or the Ukraine?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:53 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
So why do you care? Why go for the ones from affluent families? Those are only a small percentage of the whole, which means that about 80% of the women out there are from more humble beginnings, and would be more likely to suit you. Why do you keep dwelling on choices that don't work for you? Why not go out and find some of the millions of women who aren't as you describe?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I see. And you know this, how? Have you done a survey? Have you dated a number of E European women? It really depends on the woman. I've spent a lot of time in Russia and Eastern Europe, and I've known Russian women who emigrated to the US, and I can tell you that most of the ones you'd call "hot" are not humble, and the ones who are at least pleasant aren't looking for angst-ridden guys like you. They're social climbers, and go for guys who are successful in their field and can support them.
They are very family oriented. And most of them fromeurope are actually highly educated. They go to very good schools out in Europe and their education system is more advanced than the United States. Plus especially with Ukrainian and Russian women. When they want to date you and really like you they mean it. And they are old school and know family traditions extremely well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships