Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2015, 08:56 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, i would probably just ignore him. . . .
i would tell him sorry but i am not interested thank you, and walk on.
And it wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable in the least?

I don't believe you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 08:57 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
And it wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable in the least?

I don't believe you.
no it wouldnt, as i said i am secure in who and what i am. and i dont care if you believe me or not, that is your choice, not mine, and thus i cannot control what you believe.

Old 07-05-2015, 06:26 AM

779 posts, read 927,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
No just avoid it in the workplace with certain kinds of women.
Yeah, if it's a coworker you definitely have to "feel her out" and see how receptive she generally is with you before you go commenting on her body or making any sort of advances towards her.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:04 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
If someone gave me a dollar every time a strange woman/man made a compliment on a body part of mine.....

I'd probably have close to 14bucks, and some change, Lol

Old 07-05-2015, 04:18 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Delicious arms. There: 15 bucks and some change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
If someone gave me a dollar every time a strange woman/man made a compliment on a body part of mine.....

I'd probably have close to 14bucks, and some change, Lol

Old 07-05-2015, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Delicious arms. There: 15 bucks and some change.
why thank you!

True story, Mathelete:

A few months ago, I was coming home from a midnight-early morning run. It was warm, so I was running shirtless. I noticed my neighbor two places down having a party, and in front of my place was this fine young blonde; I thought great, what does she want

Anyways, she asked if they were being too loud, which I replied "not at all". She introduced herself as a friend of the neighbor, exchanging pleasantries, yada....more yada. 5 mins in our conversation, out of nowhere..she asked "are your abs painted on?... because I've never seen abs like that IRL, only on TV and magazines?" Lol I giggled and said "nope, they're real". She asks if she can fell them to make sure (huh? why sure) Lol. So, it's 2am, and here's this woman (I don't know) rubbing my abs, running her finger along my oblique line that runs down towards my groin (wuuuuat the...) lol. Ok c'mon now! Then she starts to asks questions about a scar I got on my chest, which I replied "eh, silly surfing accident!"

Ok...get this chit!....the chic starts to kiss my scar from end to end, wtf! This woman is off the hook crazy! Lol. I didn't want to be rude so I just stood there, shocked, grinning

Anyways...within 5 mins our mouths somehow met each other, and I'm making out with this total stranger at my front of my garage door (absolutely crazy)

Oh, did I mention she was chit drunk? Haha. I tasted vodka/jäger (***)

I felt so stupid that morning. But got an ego boost! Yea...she was drunk.....but whooooo cares! Lmao

Old 07-05-2015, 04:44 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
LOL, I for one believe every word of it. Drunk or sober, I can't even imagine the trouble I'd get into if I were single and took the red-eye to Hawaii.
Quote:
why thank you!

True story, Mathelete:

A few months ago, I was coming home from a midnight-early morning run. It was warm, so I was running shirtless. I noticed my neighbor two places down having a party, and in front of my place was this fine young blonde; I thought great, what does she want

Anyways, she asked if they were being too loud, which I replied "not at all". She introduced herself as a friend of the neighbor, exchanging pleasantries, yada....more yada. 5 mins in our conversation, out of nowhere..she asked "are your abs painted on?... because I've never seen abs like that IRL, only on TV and magazines?" Lol I giggled and said "nope, they're real". She asks if she can fell them to make sure (huh? why sure) Lol. So, it's 2am, and here's this woman (I don't know) rubbing my abs, running her finger along my oblique line that runs down towards my groin (wuuuuat the...) lol. Ok c'mon now! Then she starts to asks questions about a scar I got on my chest, which I replied "eh, silly surfing accident!"

Ok...get this chit!....the chic starts to kiss my scar from end to end, wtf! This woman is off the hook crazy! Lol. I didn't want to be rude so I just stood there, shocked, grinning

Anyways...within 5 mins our mouths somehow met each other, and I'm making out with this total stranger at my front of my garage door (absolutely crazy)

I felt so stupid that morning. But got an ego boost! Yea...she was drunk.....but whooooo cares! Lmao

Old 07-05-2015, 04:55 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:
why thank you!

True story, Mathelete:

I see you received the July issue of Penthouse, brah!

Old 07-05-2015, 05:19 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
LOL, I for one believe every word of it. Drunk or sober, I can't even imagine the trouble I'd get into if I were single and took the red-eye to Hawaii.
Ha!--get a room, you two!

Old 07-05-2015, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I see you received the July issue of Penthouse, brah!
LOl.I couldn't make this stuff up, man. Penthouse would never publish a dumb story like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships