Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 01:59 PM

68 posts, read 260,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
I can't stand a woman who lets me lick her face when I bring back the stick, but when I try to hump her leg, all I get is the cold shoulder.
Ha!! That's great.....I love it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2008, 02:23 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
I got my theory that men are like dogs from an old movie with Sandra Dee, "If A Man Answers" I believe it was called. Its a very good analogy.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:58 PM

9 posts, read 30,046 times
I would suggest talking to him so you both know what kind of relationship you are in. If neither of you can say you're boyfriend and girlfriend, then you are both using each other for sex. Don't be surprised if he doesn't want a relationship, since you guys didn't define your relationship earlier on.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:14 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,917,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
As long as you clean up the accidents then its all good.
Phew, thank God.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:59 AM

7 posts, read 49,721 times
I think sex complicates things greatly, for several reason. While each individual is unique and each relationship is unique, I think there are some basic generalizations that can be made about the way guys and girls think when it comes to sex and relationships. Most girls associate sex with deeper emotions. As a female, I am not just looking to get laid by someone who doesn't give a rats ass about me. Females generally don't sleep with someone unless they do like that person. I think that more men on the other hand can just sleep with someone like it is a sport. I don't think that men think sex is quite as big of a deal as most women see it. So a guy might be sleeping with a girl on a regular basis just because he can. Granted, I think that guy has to like the girl at least in some way, shape or form. But that doesn't mean he likes you in the sense that 5 months down the road he is going to be on his knee with a ring.
I think that in my experiences, if I could do things differently, I would not have sex until I know a guy is head over heals about me and I feel the same way about him. Besides, making love is a hell of a lot better than having sex in my opinion.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:25 PM

1 posts, read 8,868 times
Default been there

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
If you don't go out or do anything other than have sex, then there's your answer. Look, I'm not being judgmental b/c before I got married, I slept with my share. But if you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer. Talk to him and if you don't feel better about it then, be done with it. It's not the end of the world after just 3 months. You'll find someone else

I've been seeing this guy for almost a year and we date some but mostly its about the sex, I've asked him and his reply was he is not committing to anyone. When I stop seeing him he chases me like crazy. His excuse for not committing to anyone is he can barely take care of himself. He dates other women, but only has sex with me. He says I make him happy and he feels complete with me. Sence he cannot support me he won't commit, but he doesn't want me to go either, we had that conversation. His excuse for us having sex is he feels comfortable and he can be himself with me, he doesn't have to pretend to be excited. As for now we are still friends, having less sex and just getting to know one another now.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:32 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,010,218 times
Not having sex.. doesnt really help anything here.. communication does.. thats whats wrong with this planet... most people tend to run from their problems instead of heading em off at the pass.. Flat out ask him.. is it just about the sex? If he says yes.. drop his butt.. (if that isnt what you are looking for). If your okay with it.. continue on...

Old 06-23-2010, 03:02 PM

1 posts, read 4,906 times
what does it mean when ur ex says, im not sleeping with other women on a regular basis... i mean i kno what it means, but whats up with that?

Old 06-23-2010, 03:10 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,140 times
omg these old threads!!!

Old 06-24-2010, 12:30 PM

254 posts, read 414,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I don't know whats in your guys mind but I personally feel its a mistake to become physically involved with someone before you have developed an emotional intimacy with them.

I feel like men are like dogs. You wait until after they have done what you ask before you give them the treat. As in you wait until they have mustered up the emotions before you give them the sex.

WOW. Just, WOW.

I hope, for your sake, you find a man that IS like a dog...otherwise you won't be having any meaningful relationships anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships