Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 10:47 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimhorky View Post
Should I ... approach him...?
Yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 AM

1 posts, read 4,084 times
I was confused to much, i have a relation with my officemate, actually he is a big boss of our company, i like him , we go out sometime, eat together having sex.

But i never feel that he like me, i feel he used me only if he need sex, he never call me to ask me if im ok or not he call me only if he need me.

One day he invite me to go out, and i said no coz i feel he used me only, and i ask him if we have a relation or he want me only for sex , and he said yes we have a relation... Then i go again with him, went outside, eat together, having sex..............

After a few days its happen again, he never call me he never ask me if im ok or not. We always see each other in the office but he never talk to me as well, he dont want to know the other person in the office that we have a relationship...

Please somebody help me to find a good answer if he using me only or not.. If he need me only coz of sex or he is busy thats why he dont have a time for me...

Im not happy on this kind of relation i want a real love, a real care, and attention.

Old 10-21-2010, 12:35 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESSA View Post
I was confused to much, i have a relation with my officemate, actually he is a big boss of our company, i like him , we go out sometime, eat together having sex.

But i never feel that he like me, i feel he used me only if he need sex, he never call me to ask me if im ok or not he call me only if he need me.

One day he invite me to go out, and i said no coz i feel he used me only, and i ask him if we have a relation or he want me only for sex , and he said yes we have a relation... Then i go again with him, went outside, eat together, having sex..............

After a few days its happen again, he never call me he never ask me if im ok or not. We always see each other in the office but he never talk to me as well, he dont want to know the other person in the office that we have a relationship...

Please somebody help me to find a good answer if he using me only or not.. If he need me only coz of sex or he is busy thats why he dont have a time for me...

Im not happy on this kind of relation i want a real love, a real care, and attention.
It doesn't sound like you have a relationship at all. He only goes out with you when he knows there will be sex. That is, okay, a F buddy situation.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:06 AM

6,560 posts, read 8,391,660 times
Quote:

He's just using you for sex.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:30 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:

This is a no brainer.

You are in fact a booty call.

Sorry.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:50 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
It doesn't sound like you have a relationship at all. He only goes out with you when he knows there will be sex. That is, okay, a F buddy situation.
Not sure what that person's situation is exactly. But it is always recommended not to consider sex early in a relationship if someone is unsure if both are in the same page, sharing the same feelings, etc.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:48 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Not sure what that person's situation is exactly. But it is always recommended not to consider sex early in a relationship if someone is unsure if both are in the same page, sharing the same feelings, etc.
Good advice.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,378 times
i met a guy on the internet 6years ago we met up 3 years ago and had a wild night of fun (sex) 6months back his girlfriend walk out on him ..we got to toghether and had many weekends together...she brought his car back to him and stayed the night at his as he was driving her back the next day ..he said they slept in the same bed but nothing happened...i met him again this weekend and not sure i believe him ....what do u think ?? julie

Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,728,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimhorky View Post
I have been unoffically seeing this guy for 3 months. I met him through a neighbor friend and we hooked up in some respects the first night we met, although we didn't have sex, we did stay the night together. We exchanged numbers and he has faithfully called me pretty much daily to see what I was up to. This guy however isn't a very feelings oriented guy and I very much am. He is a good person, everyone would say that about him and I see that in him as well. The problem I am dealing with now is what I mean to him. After 3 months of now sleeping together everytime I see him, about 5 days a week, I am starting to question if it is just about the sex. I enjoy the sex as well, but I can do without it also and am starting to feel guilty about it because I fear that our relationship isn't anything more. Should I continue on, end things right now, approach him...?
If you're being intimate with a guy and find you are afraid to have a respectful honest conversation about the meaning of the sex you're having, there might be a problem with that "relationship"

When did sex and touching become expected and talking taboo? Maybe during the 90's when I was happily married and off them market.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:00 PM

538 posts, read 1,521,889 times
Man, I am old. What happened to at least being in a long-term, commited relationship and having the ability to say "I love you"--not to mention even getting married--before having sex? Then this stuff doesn't happen and you don't feel so badly about yourself...

Oh, well. Get off my freshly-seeded lawn, all you younguns that are actually probably older than I am. Ooops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships