Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 10:51 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouchel View Post
No, women in their 30 and upwards don't interest me at all. And older women are virtually invisible to me. I'm simply not interested. No appeal whatsoever. Why would I go to bed with a woman who is past her peak? It makes no sense. I love younger women. They're fresh, hot, energetic, feminine. No competition.
An 18 year old hasnt even reached a peak, not mentally, not intellectually, not emotionally, not sexually and not physically.

At first you mentioned your reasoning as wanting something real, now its exactly as presumed - only about a sexual fetish, to the surprise of no one. If you want that, then stop complaining about insecurities because thats all youll have. You may as well learn to deal with them as you would with a child.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:54 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
OP: if you're attracted to much younger females (I can't even bring myself to say "women" because 18/19 is so damn young)... fine, so long as they're legal. But please don't labor under the delusion that women over 30 are past their peak; a lot of us are just getting warmed up at that point.

Last edited by Ginge McFantaPants; 07-13-2015 at 11:19 AM..

Old 07-13-2015, 10:57 AM

9 posts, read 6,821 times
Quote:
Attraction is very important in a relationship. Women over 30 are not very attractive to me. It's not all about sex, but sex is important. A 35, 40, 45 year old woman does nothing for me. She's past her peak. Why would I go for someone past their peak when I can go for someone who is approaching their peak, and then I can get to enjoy their best years rather than their worst years? It makes no sense. I've had friends try to set me up with women my age and the answer is always no. I don't even want to meet them.
So your saying your already cool with when they leave you for another guy who will be loyal to them back when their older AKA not what your looking for?

Because your already saying you don't want someone older. Thats like telling a young girl who lets say IS MAUTRE your planning on leaving her when she's older. Sooooo red flag for a mature young girl -.-
Or your basically saying when she's older you plan on being able to keep having sex with younger girls. Is this incorrect?

I can tell you as a 20 year old I am attracted to older men but I am very loyal. If I can't get that in return I can't really give it truly. So just evaluate what it is you really are searching for deep inside yourself and in others. What you can give and expect of them. To be loyal to you? To not have sex with other guys say their age after a while and remain faithful to you? Theres nothing wrong with an age difference. Just be honest and don't lie to yourself or deceive someone by not communicating what it is you really want.

Last edited by Usernamenamed; 07-13-2015 at 11:05 AM..

Old 07-13-2015, 11:03 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
I'm still having a tough time picturing all those 18- and 19-year-olds who go on and on about their accomplishments and lifestyle. What do they brag about? "Look at this purse my dad bought me?" Yuck.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:11 AM

12 posts, read 8,549 times
I don't know why people are getting so offended. I have a preference, and people are getting all butthurt. Why does my preference bother you all so much?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm still having a tough time picturing all those 18- and 19-year-olds who go on and on about their accomplishments and lifestyle. What do they brag about? "Look at this purse my dad bought me?" Yuck.
I agree with you. I sometimes would do that. Not really brag but say 'hey check out what I got. I love the color or design.' Now I try to speak with more depth and explain why I like it or why its so cool. Or ask what they think about it but I don't see whats wrong with showing someone something.
I also do this a lot when I buy myself something or I do something Ive wanted to do but couldn't because of financial reasons or circumstances. I feel proud and like to share it as some sort of accomplishment.
A lot of my friends have 2 parents, cars or help paying for their cars, allowances, clothes, etc...
Im still trying to be independent but I do have to depend quite a bit on others.
I have to ask friends to practice driving on their cars because I can't practice on my moms. Then when their busy with their lives it just gets complicated. So when I do accomplish things that may seem quite little to some its a big deal for me.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I don't know why people are getting so offended. I have a preference, and people are getting all butthurt. Why does my preference bother you all so much?
I think its just a touchy subject. People have feelings. And people don't want to get hurt and others want to protect others from getting abused or used.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:15 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usernamenamed View Post
I agree with you. I sometimes would do that. Not really brag but say 'hey check out what I got. I love the color or design.' And then I try to speak with more depth and explain why I like it or why its so cool. Or ask what they think about it but I don't see whats wrong with showing someone something.
I also do this a lot when I buy myself something or I do something Ive wanted to do but couldn't because of financial reasons or circumstances. I feel proud and like to share it as some sort of accomplishment.
A lot of my friends have 2 parents, cars or help paying for their cars, allowances, clothes, etc...
Im still trying to be independent but I do have to depend quite a bit on others.
I have to ask friends to practice driving on their cars because I can't practice on my moms. Then when their busy with their lives it just gets complicated. So when I do accomplish things that may seem quite little to some its a big deal for me.
This sounds like a bad cliche, but a pretty cheerleader I went to school with had a red convertible with her name on the vanity plate and "Thanks. Daddy!" on the license plate frame. The funnier part is that she was pretty sweet to everyone.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:16 AM

12 posts, read 8,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usernamenamed View Post
I think its just a touchy subject. People have feelings. And people don't want to get hurt and others want to protect others from getting abused or used.
It seems to me like a bunch of old women who are jealous because they're past their peak. Not my problem. It's not easy to care about other people's insecurities when you have options, if you smell what I'm cooking.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:29 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times
No one is bashing young ladies more than they are bashing your line of reasoning and expectations that 18 year olds need to get over their natural insecurities. Its the stage of life theyre in, they havent grown yet like you -should- have. Either cope with their behavior or find women, -women-, who are more compatible.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-13-2015 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Off-topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships