Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 06:07 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Exactly. And women...not picking on you. But YOU are usually the one getting [bleep] over...both literally and figuratively. Pump and dump. Helloooo?

Don't buy into the crap that no man will want you if you don't give it up quick. Only the pigs wont want you. And that is a good thing.
Then you have this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
To be perfectly honest, a young man that brings something to the table, has a line of young beautiful girls ready to give it up first date. If you want to play a prude and hold it off for months at a time, he'll just ignore you and date someone else. Get with the times, ladies.
This is exactly what I have seen women discussing on CD about (so-called) dating. Not having the chance to even develop anything with another.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-30-2015 at 08:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 06:25 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
After a first date, you know someone well enough to discuss previous health histories and contraception use then? So there will be zero chance of unwanted pregnancy, STDs etc - as these certainly do not 'wash off'.
Yeah, I remember being asked if I was on "the Pill".

Old 07-30-2015, 06:26 AM

745 posts, read 801,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
My body is precious. To ME. And I am not going to allow some stranger inside my body because he wants to go for a test run, or he wants to get his rocks off, or because a certain amount of dates have passed.

I don't get the mindset of some of the men on here that sex is some kind of throwaway activity that shouldn't amount to anything.
Sex is natural, it's not precious, and your body is just another object, sorry... you are nothing special

Old 07-30-2015, 06:37 AM

321 posts, read 292,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
And how's that working for ya?
Quite well, thank you. Went on dates with a few people over the last few months, slept with about half by the second date. With two of them there were real mental and sexual connections, and with one of those the emotional connection blossomed with the sexual one. This one I've just agreed to a level of monogamy with and I'm hopeful for the future. That wouldn't have happened if we remained chaste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post

This is exactly what I have seen women discussing on CD about (so-called) dating. Not having the chance to even develop anything with another.

Sex just speeds things up. It doesn't change them. It helps you realize quicker whether the person has the potential to be a partner.

Old 07-30-2015, 07:14 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHalen5150 View Post
Sex is natural, it's not precious, and your body is just another object, sorry... you are nothing special
Why would any woman be eager to have sex with a guy that views it as you just described? If it's only mechanical for you, you have hands.

Old 07-30-2015, 08:36 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Okay. Is this what you'll tell your daughter (s) one day, too?

I think I've mentioned before on CD what a male friend told me years ago. He said that his Great Transformation as a man, particularly how he viewed women, occurred the moment he heard 3 little words for the first time: "it's a girl!".

Old 07-30-2015, 08:41 AM

745 posts, read 801,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Okay. Is this what you'll tell your daughter (s) one day, too?
Pretty much...

I'm not naive and think my daughter isnt going to sleep around. Why would I want to prevent her from having pleasure?

Do I want her losing her virginity at 13 or 14? No

Do I want her to bang every boy on the football team? No

Do I want her getting pregnant or getting an STD? No

But why should I pressure her to not have sex? It's not the 1950's anymore. Kids nowadays probably have more sex by 18 than I had before 21, which is saying a lot. But they are also learning life lessons and love lessons sooner than later, which I don't think is a bad thing.

What's sadder than some girl who is in her 30's, only had a handful of partners, never married, relatively inexperienced both socially and sexually for the sole reason of religion or some other wack social pressure which tells her sex outside of marriage is wrong and / or you should be uber selective about who you have sex with...

That makes cat ladies...

Old 07-30-2015, 08:43 AM

61,705 posts, read 87,101,195 times
OP never came back. I guess not interested in our opinion, or one-post wonder...

Old 07-30-2015, 03:35 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Quote:
Eating is natural. Taking a sh-t is natural. Letting someone inside my body because he decided it was the right time is not natural. My body is not an object for anyone's use - there are laws against that.

Your mindset is disgusting, and when you're 60 and all alone wondering what happened, your opinion about sex will be your first clue.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:38 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Quote:
Pretty much...

Do I want her losing her virginity at 13 or 14? No

Do I want her to bang every boy on the football team? No
Why not? It's perfectly natural.Sex doesn't mean anything, so why shouldn't she start when she's 13 and sleep with every single guy she meets? Why not? Sex is not precious and her body is just another object. That's what you said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships