Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 05:12 AM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
And if you wait, sleep together, and he finds that you're not sexually compatible, will it hurt less after dating a few months than a few weeks?
That has never been a problem. The opposite however has been. I have to add I have never had a man who waited for me end up feeling I wasn't worth waiting for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 05:39 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That has never been a problem. The opposite however has been. I have to add I have never had a man who waited for me end up feeling I wasn't worth waiting for.

You've never been sexual incompatible with anyone in your life?

Ok. It has nothing to do with being good, or worth it, just incompatible. Good for you I guess. It seems, well, nevermind.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:49 AM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
You've never been sexual incompatible with anyone in your life?

Ok. It has nothing to do with being good, or worth it, just incompatible. Good for you I guess. It seems, well, nevermind.
Of course I've been incompatible with people...but I have always been able to tell whether we're going to be compatible or not in the making out stage. I can't imagine making out with someone over days or even weeks and having no idea still if we're physically as well as mentally compatible. It's not like we're just holding hands until we do the deed. I can tell just by really intense kissing if we're going to be hot together or not.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:53 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkneebone View Post
i just started seeing this wonderful guy a week ago we chatted online for alittle while before we actually met in person.I didnt have sex with him the first night but we both wanted to we were attracted right away. He is a perfect gentlemen opens the car door for me treats me with respect he is fun to be around we laughi just really like him a lot. So my question here is was it wrong to sleep with him on the second date, oh he is 53 i am 45 we are 2 consenting adults. whats your opinion on this?
Bloody hell if you don't know the " rules of engagement " by now lol

Nope not a bad thing at all imo ( not just as I'm a bloke ) if the attraction is there then why not?

Hope things work out for you seem a very nice lady

Old 08-18-2015, 06:58 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Of course I've been incompatible with people...but I have always been able to tell whether we're going to be compatible or not in the making out stage. I can't imagine making out with someone over days or even weeks and having no idea still if we're physically as well as mentally compatible. It's not like we're just holding hands until we do the deed. I can tell just by really intense kissing if we're going to be hot together or not.

Ok. I can tell if someone will be good and passionate in bed, or bad in bed, based on how they kiss. Sure.

Not whether they will be compatible in bed. I have no idea how you would do that from kissing. From talking about sex? Yeah, better chance.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:09 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,439,701 times
Quote:
And if you wait, sleep together, and he finds that you're not sexually compatible, will it hurt less after dating a few months than a few weeks?
Why does "he" have to find they're not compatible? Maybe they sleep together and she finds out he's selfish in bed, he's got a little winkie, or he just has no idea what he's doing?

The difference seems to be that if a woman finds there's some issues in bed but she really likes the guy, she'll do everything she can to try and work it out. It appears according to you and some of the men on the board that if he thinks they're "not compatible" he'll just walk away without a second thought.

That is heartless.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
It's true that if you like/love someone quality of sex shouldn't matter

It would seem even tho men are usually pinned down as the pickier of the 2 women are just as bad if not worse

Now my take on sex with a woman is not say what positions they do or how they actually perform its purely on how they look if I'm totally honest ie if there beautiful enough it's good enough and on how much I actually like the girl,

when you hear men saying " oh there shlt in bed " i think it's just a way to get back at women that have cursed them and don't really mean it as I'm sure most think like me

Old 08-18-2015, 06:33 PM

645 posts, read 750,592 times
i feel that's way to soon. I would think you would want to get to know each other better. You may have sex and regret it. Sorry to say, but sometimes all that manners and gentlemen stuff is a front just for the first date. They do it to see how far you will let them go. At least do a few dates and see if that's his true character get to know him.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:27 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
It's very odd. Not encountered it in over 10 years, and that only went so slow because she had an infant at home and always stressed being away from her daughter.

And it isn't great. It stinks.
Doesn't sound odd to me either. I don't even generally kiss before a 3rd date anyway. Always exceptions of course, but generally, I just don't feel comfortable enough with someone, that quickly.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:46 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Right! Why even bother to know each other's names? Just arrive naked to first date. Saves time.
LMAO.

I don't know how I missed this the first time I went through this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships