Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 08:28 PM

169 posts, read 154,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
You can stop with that bull**** right now.

You clearly are part the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinejackson View Post
And that is what parents are there for. Parents never stop being parents.
These people have beat me up so bad. I'm almost speechless, I'm sending you a hug, thanks again.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
The next time he comes to Mommy complaining about all the reason he shouldn't have gotten married, tell him to take it up with his wife. That's for him and his wife to deal with.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Z16 View Post
He's a newlywed that has to have intercourse 3-4x a day. His wife can't keep up and he gets very angry and difficult to deal with. His behavior is so embarrassing. How can I get him in to counseling again and keep him going? I'm afraid this is going to ruin him.
You don't.

[this 'problem' isn't your's]

Old 08-01-2015, 08:31 PM

Default My son is a sex addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
In healthy relationships, there most certainly are boundaries!!!

It is apparent that you would benefit from therapy also.

You said in your OP that his behavior is embarrassing. Only when many people made the obvious suggestion that YOU are part of the problem did you freak out and start insulting people.

Before this thread is locked, I am going to strongly encourage you to get counseling and learn how to enforce those emotional boundaries.
You don't know me from Adam. You haven't a clue about anything. Stop being so judgmental. Ever heard of giving someone the benefit of the doubt? Have you ever? No need to reply.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:31 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
These people have beat me up so bad. I'm almost speechless, I'm sending you a hug, thanks again.
It is because of your attacks, the fact this this is so outlandish and your failure to understand boundaries. That is why you are being taken to task. The lack of self realization on your part further negates any point you may try to make.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:32 PM

Angry My son is a sex addict

You have every right to spend your $ buying whatever you'd like.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:34 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
You have every right to spend your $ buying whatever you'd like.
Sorry these people are telling what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear. Maybe you should think about that instead of lashing out. That would require maturity.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:35 PM

Default My son is a sex addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It is because of your attacks, the fact this this is so outlandish and your failure to understand boundaries. That is why you are being taken to task. The lack of self realization on your part further negates any point you may try to make.
Do you see what's going on around you? I can't afford to not provide advice. When my work is done, I'll have peace of mind knowing I did all that I could do.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:36 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
He does very little around the house, trust and believe me! I've told him about being so insensitive but he has said to me before that "if she doesn't take care of me, somebody else will be glad to". They recently moved with us because we are going to transition across country next year. She does go to the grocery several times a week and my husband and I do the cooking and we take turns cleaning up after dinner. There are 5 school age children in the home and my son thinks that all he has to do is deposit his check in the bank. He leaves my husband and I shaking our heads a lot. It took my son a long time to grow up, he's still learning. I'm just trying to be a positive roll model for my children. He's been in therapy before because he was just doing it to whomever would give it to him. I believe a lot of his anger is the feeling that he may not be able to have any children of his own. That's a whole different story.
So, what are they going to do when you and your husband move across country, are they moving also?

Old 08-01-2015, 08:39 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
You don't know me from Adam. You haven't a clue about anything. Stop being so judgmental. Ever heard of giving someone the benefit of the doubt? Have you ever? No need to reply.
How many people have to tell you the truth before you accept accountability for your role in this mess?

The majority of responders here, and they are all very different types of people, have been telling you something important that you just don't want to admit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships