Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 08:08 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times

Advertisements

Thats not how you act in Jamaica. In Jamaica there are no problems, only situations. You should drop your bf just for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2015, 08:31 AM

11 posts, read 14,171 times
I ruined his last night? lol are you serious?! he practically ruined my whole vacation over petty things such as me not spraying his back enough with sun tan spray. He blowing up because I said the meat was uncooked.

If I'm over 60 I still would have time left to find another man. Btw, it's not about finding another man it's about me being with a man who respects me and other people as well. Not sure how you take being treated but for me no matter what age a person is, he/she doesn't have to accepted being treated other than good in a relationship.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:02 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,723,439 times
Why have you put up with this (sweeping it under the rug) for so long? Hope springs eternal.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:12 AM

11 posts, read 14,171 times
No real reason why I put up with sweeping it under the rug for so long. Most of the time it was to keep the peace. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm taken aback by his actions in JA and not sure if I want to go forward with this relationship or call it quits.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:18 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,602,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Three years is a long investment. If you're over 30, you probably don't have any time left to find another man. Call him up and hope he forgives you for ruining the last night of his vacation.
What a ridiculous thing to write.

OP, if you think there is anything in the relationship worth salvaging, then you need to talk to him.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:25 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhureeKeeper View Post
What a ridiculous thing to write.

OP, if you think there is anything in the relationship worth salvaging, then you need to talk to him.
I'm just being honest. The OP sounds like she's dangerously close to losing her man. That's probably not a smart risk at her age.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:30 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlver View Post
No real reason why I put up with sweeping it under the rug for so long. Most of the time it was to keep the peace. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm taken aback by his actions in JA and not sure if I want to go forward with this relationship or call it quits.
Call it quits and move on. You could easily have a new guy within a month.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:55 AM

9,053 posts, read 17,197,318 times
Quote:
I'm just being honest. The OP sounds like she's dangerously close to losing her man. That's probably not a smart risk at her age.
If she were 80, it still wouldn't be worth hanging around this guy. Sounds like you identify with him quite a bit.

OP - if you were to ever marry this guy, he would shortly be treating you like he did those people on vacation. Sounds like he is pretty much almost there.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:02 AM

1,405 posts, read 1,178,218 times
Quote:
?!!?? this is a joke - right?

Old 08-02-2015, 10:08 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlver View Post
I've told him about his behavior and how I felt about it. I'm always communicating to him about how I feel but, he never receives it well saying he doesn't like drama or negative talking. Most of the time it's swept under the rug as far as he's concerned but for me it's unresolved.
It is not drama nor negative talking. Follow your thoughts, you know but you don't want to admit it. Don't ruin your entire life with a person like that. Healthy relationship listen each other and solves what ever is on the mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships