Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 04:16 PM

78 posts, read 66,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I don't picture ANYONE cutting up their other half's belongings. Do you tell everyone that they aren't honest when they don't tell you what you want to hear?

I don't deny that domestic violence is grossly underestimated and underreported - but the domestic violence that men do to women is far more severe. Most men are far stronger than their partners. I'm not saying women are saints. I'm simply saying women aren't inherently evil. Most people aren't evil. If you truly believe that women are bad - then you should stay away from them. The people in my life - both me and women - are pretty darn awesome. We don't have a lot of people smashing things and throwing things out of windows in my neck of the woods.
Instances of women destroying their husband's or boyfriend's possessions are way more common than men doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 04:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydJones View Post
Instances of women destroying their husband's or boyfriend's possessions are way more common than men doing it.
Okay.I honestly have no way of knowing and I don't really care. But even if that is the case - So? That doesn't mean that ALL women do it or that even MOST women do it. More men are serial killers. That doesn't mean that it's common.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Okay.I honestly have no way of knowing and I don't really care. But even if that is the case - So? That doesn't mean that ALL women do it or that even MOST women do it. More men are serial killers. That doesn't mean that it's common.
No one said all. Stop talking about all. No one said all women do it. What I'm telling you (because you don't know) is that women destroy their men's stuff way more often than men do to women.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
No one said all. Stop talking about all. No one said all women do it. What I'm telling you (because you don't know) is that women destroy their men's stuff way more often than men do to women.
Do you have statistics or data to back this up? Do you just want me to trust you?

This thread is saying that women are "more sore losers than men." I don't believe this to be the case. I think, as do others of both sexes, that being a sore loser is a personality trait rather than a gender issue. You are free to disagree but I don't think there is going to be any conclusive, factual data to solve this great debate.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Do you have statistics or data to back this up? Do you just want me to trust you?

This thread is saying that women are "more sore losers than men." I don't believe this to be the case. I think, as do others of both sexes, that being a sore loser is a personality trait rather than a gender issue. You are free to disagree but I don't think there is going to be any conclusive, factual data to solve this great debate.
Whatever data anyone shows you will only fall on deaf ears. That much I can tell. But yes, women are by and large more likely to be sore losers. And they smash up men's belongings far more than men destroy women's stuff. You can act like an naive little girl lost all you like and say that you know nothing of this, but it's a fact. Also you seem to be on here 24/7 which I find odd.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:33 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,678,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
My money says you're a sore winner. But, from my observations, 13 year old boys tend to be like that.
Oh no you didn't!

Old 08-03-2015, 04:44 PM

76 posts, read 66,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybgood12 View Post
Now before you ladies start attacking me, let me explain. While I know that guys can be as well, generally speaking I have had a much harder time playing games whether they be video or board games with a girl without her taking great offense that I managed to beat her or do a move that hurt her game.

For example we can be playing a video game, say Smash Brothers if you know what that is and of course I realize being new not to go straight at her with all of my skill but after several matches I'll even have women say "Don't go easy on me" so I won't and most of the time I destroy them but instead of just being all "Man, that really sucks. Maybe I'll get better next time" they take it as a personal offense and be actually upset at you.

Another good example is me and my gf are into card games, recently we both played Yu Gi Oh and I have TONS of cards and she has quite a few as well. She knows the rules and can make a decent deck but it's still not all the hard for me to beat her if I really try. Anyway, she is one hardcore feminist, not that I am saying that's necessarily bad but in the aforementioned card game she likes to build decks using only female cards, which, while limiting how effective you can be can still be good if you know what you are doing.

Well, she said she wanted me to play a few rounds with her so I did, and beat her all of the matches. She then started complaining that I have too good cards and should change my deck. So I got an idea and brought out all my YGO cards and put together my own all-female deck in about 15-20 minutes and proceeded to beat her two more times and which point she got up, threw her cards down and said I was an ******* and she didn't want to play anymore.

I understand going easy if someone is new regardless of gender, but after awhile it seems ridiculous that as a guy many times even if all things are equal like a game and even if they say not to go easy you still can't really "win" without her getting upset about it, whereas guys just either practice to get better or just accept they are going to be destroyed.

Just my observations.
Yes a lot of women don't like to lose but there are also a lot of men who become offended especially if they were beaten by a female.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinejackson View Post
Yes a lot of women don't like to lose but there are also a lot of men who become offended especially if they were beaten by a female.
The men that are like that usually just have their tails between their legs for a while and then they get over it. Unlike women that smash up their boyfriend's playstations. Big diff.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:51 PM

479 posts, read 431,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagintremors View Post
Show me the youtube videos showing men being extreme. I'll just wait here.......forever.
Extreme can be relative, too...
I didn't watch all those youtube videos the OP posted, but I'd be tempted to bet that some, if not all, are staged.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Whatever data anyone shows you will only fall on deaf ears. That much I can tell. But yes, women are by and large more likely to be sore losers. And they smash up men's belongings far more than men destroy women's stuff. You can act like an naive little girl lost all you like and say that you know nothing of this, but it's a fact. Also you seem to be on here 24/7 which I find odd.
Facts can be proved with data. As for the insults - why so mad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships