Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 03:21 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

If I were in your shoes, I would talk to my spouse about the situation as well as how I feel about it.

That should tell you what you need to do.

I was about to post almost word for word, this post...
Good going 'snugglegirl05'...

OP: You'll gain a lot of appreciation from your wife by disclosing why you are changing gyms...
You ARE changing gyms, right, OP???

You need to... And if she (trainer) tries to make any contact with you, let her know that you don't wish for her to contact you again. Tell your wife that she contacted you again, and if she continues to contact you, talk to the owner/manager in charge of her gym to make it stop.

You know that the 'friendship' you have with the trainer has a good chance of causing problems... Nip it! Nip it in the bud!... Put an end to it and find another gym, all the while, letting your wife know why you've changed gyms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 03:59 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Don't play with fire. Switch the gym.

Also, I wouldn't want to ruin my marriage for a skank that flirts with random married customers and has no respect for their family.

Make your own marriage a bit more interesting so you won't come into such a situation anymore. Buy your wife flowers, light a few candles, take her to dinner and do some role play. Make her act as the hot trainer

Old 08-11-2015, 04:06 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Your imagination is running wild while in truth she's probably setting you up to buy some kind of exercise program and treats the other patrons the same.
Yes and besides that the Op got an EGO BOOST...BUT some men somehow can't listen to their "Big Head" but listen their little one....Disaster..asking for so many repercussions and losses!!

Or Just maybe this good looking chick has a happy flirtatious personality...NOTHING to do with SEX or soliciting it.... Just maybe perception of a good looking women is taken as such..NOT always..Women and their behaviours has always been an enigma to men for centuries!!

Old 08-11-2015, 04:18 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Join a new gym.

When I was with the ex bf, I applied at a restaurant and was hired. The day of the interview there was a guy there and we had a conversation and sparks were seriously flying. I found out he got hired with me and I didn't take the job. I knew it was a dangerous situation to put myself in

Old 08-11-2015, 04:50 PM

596 posts, read 627,678 times
[quote=gypsychic;40763883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMorena View Post
Their whole face, could quite literally be erased with a washcloth.QUOTE]

LOL - that really cracked me up!
It's the truth, I was just at a waterpark the other day and I overheard this girl asking if her eyebrows were "still on" after taking a dip in the pool LMAO.

...too many women looking up to the Kim Ks and Kylie Jenners of the world...

I so judged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I heard a sermon on this lately. I can't remember the Bible verse but I remember what it said, "Run from this lady." She is trouble with a capital T. Our pastor said, "Don't walk, run from this situation." It will destroy your life. "Run for your life."
I don't understand women like this. They have no issue stealing another woman's husband but then EXPECT a happily ever after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships