Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 07:32 PM

422 posts, read 445,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Is this meant for me mate or did you wrong click my post???

Hope it's not for me as I'll struggle like mad to answer that one!!! 😂

But I did think the same at first Bob ( check the first few lines of my op ) but now I don't think she intentionally lead him on

Nice to meet you bob I'm bobby 👍
Tee hee hee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 07:35 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,489,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLoveNotWar View Post
Tee hee hee
( embarrassed )

Old 08-20-2015, 08:19 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,901,018 times
Because on a subconscious level, you do not want him to be happy.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Because on a subconscious level, you do not want him to be happy.
Really? Now I think that's a bit extreme. Obviously I'm not thrilled he's dating her, but, there's nothing I can do (or will try to do) and I'm moving on. Unfortunately, this is just my process for releasing him from my system.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:41 PM

477 posts, read 313,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLoveNotWar View Post
Like gosh!

I guess looking back he really was into me. For nearly a year he tried, and tried, and tried to get to know me. To talk, to engage. The stares, the smiles. The flushing red and constant preening. Signs of jealousy when I would talk to other guys. The stuttering when he would try to talk to me. The staring around my hair and face. The disappointing looks when I wouldn't talk to him. The candy....

But I kept him at a distance. Always. Gave nothing.

He is a little younger than me and we are not the same race. I admit I discriminated a bit. Thought he was a bit too different for us to ever have anything in common.

Then she came along. No one ever thought he would date her, but oh they're dating. Put it on his Facebook. When I discovered I was pissed...Why?

I guess I admit I do feel for him a little (feelings started to come a couple of months ago when I began to learn more about him). Oh, I don't know. I'm confused. Why do I care?

The weekend he started dating her he would still stare at me intensely. Could see him from my peripheral. Maybe he never really even liked me?

I won't bother him. He's got a girlfriend.

Perhaps my insecurities got the better of me. Him and the girlfriend are the same race, age, and just overall have much more in common.

Anybody ever been in this situation? How did you get over the person? Especially when you had such a strong chemistry between you?
Why do women do this? ^

Old 08-20-2015, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningPoeFrost View Post
Why do women do this? ^
Well, I can only speak for myself and you have already read my reasons for doing so.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,489,133 times
In fairness she has realised her mistakes and learned from them

Ps I also send a map for you map love showing where bath is in the UK

Old 08-20-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
In fairness she has realised her mistakes and learned from them

Ps I also send a map for you map love showing where bath is in the UK
Thank you LC!

Old 08-21-2015, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
lol, see how easy that was? I do understand the feeling. I was upset when I found out that a guy I dated had gotten married. I even made a thread about it. Had I really given him any thought prior to finding out that he had gotten married? No, I hadn't. I also never really liked when my former guy friends had girlfriends even though I had no romantic interest in them myself.
lol, I just have to keep working at it but it will get easier in time.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:30 AM

474 posts, read 383,760 times
You've narcissistic.

If you want more love in the world and less war, don't posses the personality traits the sociopaths that start wars have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships