Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2015, 10:55 AM

30 posts, read 30,016 times

Advertisements

So we are currently in august and with october coming soon I would say most people on halloween would probably love dates to somewhere like Universal Horrors nights?
In the past what have you and your other partner done for halloween and what would you say is a good idea to plan ahead of time a romantic date for halloween?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 11:19 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,442,558 times
Just find you an old witch and go for it!

Old 08-24-2015, 03:16 PM

20,390 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Rocky Horror Picture Show, if it's playing anywhere near.

Whatever appeals to you, otherwise.

If you're religious, you'd probably like something more of a harvest festival with apple cider and a hayride.

If you're craftsy you might enjoy either decorating your own property up (with your love interest's help) or joining a group that is putting on some kind of a haunted house and working on that. I've known artist couples that did collaborative things and that is really cool.

Here in the last few years, Halloween for me is usually a GWAR concert. But if there are any other special shows or concerts around you'd both enjoy, and you can costume up for...

Just some more ideas. But your Universal Horrors Nights sounds fun, too!

Old 08-24-2015, 05:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
The bates motel, The blob mantee, Halloween adult parties, Hire those people that do the" Clue" like who done it scenarios, haunted hayrides, pumpkin picking hay rides, bonfires with spooky stories, visit famous landmarks with ghost stories, bar halloween parties, etc.

Old 08-25-2015, 06:33 AM

291 posts, read 273,707 times
All of the above suggestions are definitely good ones!

Something I had read about last year was this thing called a "Zombie Run". It's basically a 5K but half of the people dress up as Zombies and try to catch the "humans". I forget all the rules exactly but it featured lots of cool scary effects, lighting, etc and sounded really fun. Look it up if the two of you are into running!

Old 08-25-2015, 06:36 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,923,976 times
haunted house hopping is a LOT of fun...
bars that have Halloween parties
Halloween camping is a riot...

if there are enough REAL haunted houses in your area, you could do a tour of them...throw in a late night cemetery picnic followed by a zombie flash mob and that is one HELLUVA date

Old 08-25-2015, 07:31 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,231,243 times
We once snuck into an corn maze after hours, and had to find our way out with nothing but flashlights.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:24 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Just find you an old witch and go for it!
You can have mine.

Old 08-27-2015, 10:33 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,417,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny_Cisco View Post
So we are currently in august and with october coming soon I would say most people on halloween would probably love dates to somewhere like Universal Horrors nights?
In the past what have you and your other partner done for halloween and what would you say is a good idea to plan ahead of time a romantic date for halloween?
Kinda soon to be planning a Halloween date considering its August and (based on two other threads you started) that you dont even have a girlfriend, but are "looking to date an Asian girl" in Los Angeles.

I never really thought of Halloween as "romantic" as its more of a fun thing and not a romantic thing. But, since you asked, and from your two "where can I find and date asian women in Los Angeles" thread, I am assuming you are in Los Angeles, so here are some options:

2015 Halloween Events, Haunted Houses and Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships