Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 02:56 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times

Advertisements

Why WAS the gf ordering the OP's food, in the first place? It makes it sound as if he were a child and Mom was ordering the food. I am wondering if she was actually a gf - or was it another type of relationship?

Last edited by cheryjohns; 09-06-2015 at 03:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 10:55 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,675,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Why WAS the gf ordering the OP's food, in the first place? It makes it sound as if he were a child and Mom was ordering the food. I am wondering if she was actually a gf - or was it another type of relationship?
Are you suggesting that he pulled that shtick on his MOM?
Oh, My God! No wonder she was "excited".

My Mom would have said something to the effect of how she brought me into this world, and she could take me out.
Yeah, it all fits now. He's right to fear for his life.
But I don't think the cops are gonna be much help,...

Last edited by LarsMac; 09-06-2015 at 11:13 PM..

Old 09-06-2015, 11:08 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Depends...could be something as innocent as going to a fast food place and saying..."just order me the usual" as he goes to the bathroom on the way in....doubt the op is going to bother explaining.

Then again....I wouldn't be shocked that he has extreme social issues/anxiety and couldn't talk to the server enough to order and made the poor woman order for him what she thought he wanted.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:59 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Are you suggesting that he pulled that shtick on his MOM?
Oh, My God! No wonder she was "excited".

My Mom would have said something to the effect of how she brought me into this world, and she could take me out.
Yeah, it all fits now. He's right to fear for his life.
But I don't think the cops are gonna be much help,...
No, I didn't think it was his mom - but some sort of caretaker role. I read the opening post and something is way off. We all assumed it was a gf.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:51 AM

42 posts, read 46,167 times
Wink I saw what you did there , Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Is the chicken shredded not diced? Brown rice instead of white? Did you get the special mustard I like?
She probably sat in his spot, too...

Old 09-08-2015, 02:16 PM

5,208 posts, read 4,666,583 times
Next time leave the reason for breaking up vague and spare the other person's feelings.

Old 09-08-2015, 02:32 PM

282 posts, read 219,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Dude, ALWAYS let people down easy (it's not you it's me ****) and I just can't get serious now and I think I might be gay... you get the idea.

Telling anyone they are a wack job is going to elicit (at best) a strong reaction and at worst just plain hatred for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife1212 View Post
That doesn't make any sense though.

She asks me to be honest so I was honest.

I don't want to lie about why we broke up. That's just weird...

And that was one of the reasons. Why shouldn't I be able to tell her EXACTLY why we're breaking up when she SPECIFICALLY asks for it?
LOL. I hope you both are teenagers. Especially you, OP. Your reason for breaking up is too shallow. That only teenager mind set will I find acceptable.

But if you are in your 20s? Are you for real? YOu don't like her anymore coz of her hair or all those stupid reason you say for breaking up with her?! WOW. I hope you enjoy your single life eternally then ,OP. Just wow.

And also I agree with the first post. LOL. Hope you learn your lesson and be tactful next time you break up with someone for STUPID reasons.

Though with your shallow attitude, I hope you stay forever alone. You ain't worth it.

Bye Felicia.

LOL, OP is 31?!!!

Quintuple WOW!

Quadruple Bye Felicia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships