Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 01:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexy633 View Post
Yes, when we talked on the phone last week, he mentioned some things that he wants to do to me. I told him that what he's describing sounds damn good. I told him a couple of things I want to do to him and he was getting aroused at the thought of it.

I'm just hoping that I'm as good as I've been told in the past. Is it just like riding a bike? When I go down on him, will it all come back to me?
Sometimes it's rushed or you have too much alcohol, but you can always go for round 2.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 06:51 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Okay, maybe "sick to my stomach" was the wrong way to describe this. Nervous apprehension is more the issue. Yes, I do want to have sex with him and when I think about what we might possibly do, I'm turned on to the point of moaning out loud to myself when I'm driving in the car.

I think that I've had way too much time to think about this since he booked his flight and perhaps I am imagining too much in my head. Yes, we have met in person, talked on the phone for hours on several occasions, and text message every day. He's staying in my hotel room with me and I have to work during the day, so we will be together in the evenings for four nights.

To whomever said, "have a glass of red wine and relax," you'd better bet your left arm that's what I plan to do! I might have a few of those plus a shot of vodka to calm myself down. All kidding aside, I just feel nervous because I've only been with one man in the last 10 years and haven't done ANYTHING with ANYONE in the last two years.

I do want to make love with him, rip his clothes off, and go totally crazy wild with him!!! Still.....I'm scared. I almost feel like a born again virgin.
Two years isn't that long of a time. I'm sure you remember how to have sex.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:07 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
I think you'll be fine.

I really don't think a two-year gap is going to matter.

Old 09-07-2015, 01:01 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,610,481 times
A few cocktails, some flirting, some touching.. Bada boom bada bing.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:30 AM

50 posts, read 130,314 times
This is going to sound really silly and inexperienced. But here goes. We are going to be sharing a room and bed. When he gets there, I am going to be busy with co-workers, i.e. going to dinner and then, working on a project after dinner with them. I will most likely be back in the room at about 10 p.m. I have to be up early, but can function on 4-5 hours of sleep.

Should I get ready for bed, climb into the bed, and see what happens? I do not want to be aggressive and make the first move on him. And let's face it, the first time is not going to be wham bam thank you ma'am. I can tell from the last time we were together, that he likes to caress a woman and take his time.
We have not kissed ever, but I'd like to have some of that, some foreplay, caressing, and then lead into making love.

Maybe this doesn't even have to happen the first night that he's there. I know it won't the second night because we have a function to go to that won't end until midnight. So, there's always Friday and Saturday night, plus Sunday morning.

This is helping for me to type my thoughts out on this forum. Thanks to all who are listening and responding. I'm probably over analyzing this way too much and should just see what happens naturally.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:21 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,602,641 times
Why don't you have him meet you in the bar, then go to your room? Might help loosen the mood.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:22 AM

118 posts, read 95,583 times
It is like riding a bike, only with intercourse. You'll be fine.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:21 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
This is going to sound really silly and inexperienced. But here goes. We are going to be sharing a room and bed. When he gets there, I am going to be busy with co-workers, i.e. going to dinner and then, working on a project after dinner with them. I will most likely be back in the room at about 10 p.m. I have to be up early, but can function on 4-5 hours of sleep.

Should I get ready for bed, climb into the bed, and see what happens? I do not want to be aggressive and make the first move on him. And let's face it, the first time is not going to be wham bam thank you ma'am. I can tell from the last time we were together, that he likes to caress a woman and take his time.
We have not kissed ever, but I'd like to have some of that, some foreplay, caressing, and then lead into making love.

Maybe this doesn't even have to happen the first night that he's there. I know it won't the second night because we have a function to go to that won't end until midnight. So, there's always Friday and Saturday night, plus Sunday morning.

This is helping for me to type my thoughts out on this forum. Thanks to all who are listening and responding. I'm probably over analyzing this way too much and should just see what happens naturally.
I've actually never understood the point of "dates" or "visits" where most of the time is actually spent with OTHER people! I guess to some they like being included in the host's bigger group - but I would be insulted that I came for a visit and you don't want to do stuff with ME! You're putting undue pressure on the first night by overscheduling on the second night. Bad timing for a visit if you truly can't get out of those "obligations".

Old 09-07-2015, 10:30 AM

50 posts, read 45,123 times
Don't worry about it. Take it easily and be comfortable.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:39 AM

6,885 posts, read 7,890,726 times
When I have sex with someone for the first time, I always assume it is going to be awkward and embarrassing. When you break it down, sex is pretty ridiculous. You're going to put What WHERE?

I try to make sure it is playful and fun (not in a way that will make him feel I'm laughing at HIM, very important distinction) And also make sure he knows I enjoyed it totally even if the outcome wasn't totally spectacular. Trust me, guys cannot have too many compliments when it comes to their sexual performance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships