Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 07:07 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,509,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop123 View Post
So over the weekend I found a girl we had incredible sex then tells me the comment
You need to start working out
How should I feel about this?
My body is average
Were you unable to keep up with her during bedroom gymnastics?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 07:13 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,249,964 times
Quote:
So over the weekend I found a girl we had incredible sex then tells me the comment
My body is average
Elated!!! That you got laid! Who cares what comes out of her mouth afterwards

Last edited by soy sauce; 09-09-2015 at 07:41 PM..

Old 09-09-2015, 08:32 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,807,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
My female friends don't get "up in arms" so don't invent something that hasn't actually happened, to prove a point.

Everyone can do with working out. If you already are working out, you can do with more.

I'm at the age where Working Out is the difference between being able to dance to your favorite song, or sit it out.

Oldish, in other words.

Once you get past say, 30, doctors start telling you to work out too.

If you don't use it, you are going to lose it, no matter how old you are.

Its not like she said "youre too fat" is it? she just said "work out" which means, once she got his clothes off, he felt like a woman.

Not sexy.
I think a previous poster mentioned he's 18, not over 30.

While I agree with what you're saying, you're talking about an entirely different age group. I'm in my early thirties and I do workout but I think I'd be able to dance to my favorite song even if I didn't exercise (not really sure what age group you were referring to but sounded like the over 30 crowd).

Also I'm not sure what this girl is to the OP, but from his post sounds like she was a one night stand therefore I doubt she was genuinely concerned about his health, but rather with the intent of insulting him, or just having no regard for his feelings whatsoever.

And just an FYI to all the folks saying he must have some pudgy areas...just because somebody's body is less than perfect or has some flabby areas does not mean they don't workout. I workout a decent amount and my body is far from perfect!

Old 09-09-2015, 11:42 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,549,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I'd kick her to the curb but that's just me.
100% agree.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:11 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,650 times
since she felt the need to start your self improvement, perhaps you can return the favor...maybe she needs to do some vagina-tightening exercises...or something to eliminate the fun bag sag??

come on, she tried to help you better yourself,,,surely you can offer her some advice as well

Old 09-10-2015, 07:27 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,228,022 times
I guess it would depend on the context of her comment: was it a trying-to-be-funny remark, like he was completely winded after some Cirque du Soleil-style intense sex?

Otherwise, yeah that's pretty harsh to be be criticizing someone's physique.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:34 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I guess it would depend on the context of her comment: was it a trying-to-be-funny remark, like he was completely winded after some Cirque du Soleil-style intense sex?

Otherwise, yeah that's pretty harsh to be be criticizing someone's physique.
LMFAO
that is awesome...yeah if he had to keep climbing out of the harness for oxygen, I can see her frustration!!!

Old 09-10-2015, 07:38 AM

714 posts, read 747,224 times
Quote:
My body is average

Funny to think of the outrage that would take place if a guy did this to a girl lol...

Old 09-10-2015, 07:39 AM

76 posts, read 125,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
Elated!!! That you got laid! Who cares what comes out of her mouth afterwards
This

and start doing cardio 5 times a week for 45 minutes runnining/Hitt/Stairmaster will have you blowing backs out in 2 months guaranteed!

Old 09-10-2015, 07:53 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,228,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
LMFAO
that is awesome...yeah if he had to keep climbing out of the harness for oxygen, I can see her frustration!!!
That's why you've always got to be prepared: Condoms? Check. Portable O2 cylinder? Check.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships