Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2015, 03:45 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You've got it backwards. It's the gay guys who get off on bashing bodies with hot, sweaty men. The solid heteros are on the co-ed soccer or volleyball teams, checking out the female action, and getting friendly. It's very interesting that the prospect of getting to know women up close and personal on a weekly basis isn't enough to tear you away from the bro action you clearly prefer.

Let us know when you're ready to either get un-gay, or get serious about meeting women.

P.S. OK, so you're bad at soccer. Your city Parks Dept. will have co-ed volleyball teams, too. And other activities.

Football is the greatest thing ever created in human history m'am

I'm gonna need you to immediately cease your bashing of the beautiful game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 03:49 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
Yea my life outside of dating is damn near perfect, just wish I had somebody to share it with. I want to go to Hawaii so bad.
So go. What's stopping you? Only yourself. As I posted on one of your threads last year sometime (), a friend of mine went to Hawaii alone (female). A guy in passing on the beach asked her, as she was getting out of the water, "How's the water"? (Great pick-up line, no? Try it yourself. Pure genius.) And they're now living happily ever after. Turned out he was from northern CA, she's from the Bay Area, they got married, he bought a house in the Bay Area, and kept his condo at Lake Tahoe, life is good.

So there you have a guy who went to Hawaii alone, and came back with a girlfriend he turned into a wife. That could be you, OP, if you'd just get out of your own way. You're your own worst enemy.

Old 09-11-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
A guy in passing on the beach asked her, as she was getting out of the water, "How's the water"? (Great pick-up line, no? Try it yourself. Pure genius.) And they're now living happily ever after. Turned out he was from northern CA, she's from the Bay Area, they got married, he bought a house in the Bay Area, and kept his condo at Lake Tahoe, life is good.

or in my case, she would look at me like I'm a serial killer

Old 09-11-2015, 03:54 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
or in my case, she would look at me like I'm a serial killer
Why would she do that if you're so awesome and successful and good-looking?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:03 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
You have a weird voice, don't you?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You have a weird voice, don't you?

No I have a nice deep voice

Old 09-11-2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Why would she do that if you're so awesome and successful and good-looking?

Why have I never had a girlfriend if I'm so awesome?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:18 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
Perhaps you're not as awesome as you think

Yes there is a reason that you have never had a gf, but since we are all behind a screen and can't see or hear you or watch your mannerisms when you are out and about there is no way for us to really know.

How about uploading a video of you being yourself in your million dollar suit?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:20 PM

20,390 posts, read 14,661,936 times
Quote:
Because an Armenian redneck car salesman from Chicago is such a weird confluence of factors that no woman can figure out what the heck to make of it...?

You're like that goth singer who made the country album.

Except he gets laid constantly. Nevermind. I guess you're not like him.

Old 09-11-2015, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Because an Armenian redneck car salesman from Chicago is such a weird confluence of factors that no woman can figure out what the heck to make of it...?

You're like that goth singer who made the country album.

Except he gets laid constantly. Nevermind. I guess you're not like him.

Redneck? What the hell? I'm far removed from redneck. I dress, look and act very classy.

I love country but I also love rap, metal and techno/trance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships