Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 09:03 AM

3 posts, read 1,868 times

Advertisements

I'm married to this guy who i knew 7 years and after that we got married and we are married for 5 years now ..
we are still young though I'm 26 and he is almost 28 ...
the issue once i married him i saw a side of him that i've never thought it exist he is a MONSTER he hurt me by words and acts .. we tried many time to work it out and i tried many times to leave overtime i did he would beg me to come back and that he would really change this time.. cause i really loved him i believed what he said ..it takes a while and after that he will return to the person he is .. even family members get involved in this matter.. even i had a medical prove once and hand it to the police they asked me if i'd like to put him in jail but i said no I'll give him one more chance... we had our baby and i thought this will solve everything up .. he was good but it was just a matter of time .. now my baby is 2 years old and our relationship is a mess..
he disrespect me all the time without a reason ... he is barely home with me or with his kid.. all he want to do is spend time out side of the house and with his friends i feel like any activities include us together is feels like a burden on his shoulder and it's just a task that needs to be done ..
today we got in this fight because i had enough of him disrespecting me
his mother encouraged him ( as we live in his parents home ) she come and says that it's my job to take care of the baby and he is man i told her you are wrong this ain't my job alone as much as the child want me he want his father too ...
anyways at the end of the fight i had the 3 hardest slaps on my face from my husband !!! and i was so numb that i couldn't feel the pain ..
it hurts and i know with all of what happened we can never be together ..
he went out and when he came he asked me why i was home i told him i was taking care of the baby who would take care of him if I'm gone ... now i just don't know really don't know what to do all i know is that i have to leave but i don't know how I'll take care of my baby while I'm gone to work my baby is only 2 years old he goes to nursery get back home 12:30 and i come back from home 4 o'clock it's very hard almost impossible ..
i never i shouldn't be here anymore but it's like the only choice i have any help pleasE ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 09:05 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
[Mod cut]

You're doing this to yourself.
You can't play the Vitcim when you willingly put yourself back in bad situations.

You are aware, don't play dumb just becuase you got burned yet again and feel bad now.

Last edited by elnina; 09-11-2015 at 09:33 AM..

Old 09-11-2015, 09:15 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Children do not resolve relationship issues.
Young kids shouldn't marry.

Now there is the mess because he wants to party and you need a husband and father to your child.

Get out of this house, get some help, get away from him and his family. Go to your family?? Any friends? Women's shelter? Anything is better than staying there.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:16 AM

3 posts, read 1,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Another one hit wonder...

You can't play the Vitcim when you willingly put yourself back in bad situations.

You are aware, don't play dumb just becuase you got burned yet again and feel bad now.
well it's not that easy ..
and it's easier said than done ..
if i didn't have my child i would 100% just walk away and i've done it before now when i think i don't think just about my self i think about my baby boy and how this would effect him growing up, I'm thinking about what to do if i leave now either leave the child with him ( which is a thing that i would never do ) or take him with me yet have no one to look after him when he get back from the nursery and I'm at work ( his mom now keep him with her 'til i get back from work )

i really don't know And maybe i put myself in this situation because i was so foolish to believe in him and loving him i never thought he would be such a bad husband and father what a waste of my heart !!!

Old 09-11-2015, 09:17 AM

Where is your family?

Old 09-11-2015, 09:19 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
You had the chance to leave many times. You didn't.

Fool you once, shame on him. Fool you twice, shame on you.

You were incredibly naive to think having a child with someone like him would "fix" him. Next time, pick a person that doesn't need "fixing."

Old 09-11-2015, 09:29 AM

714 posts, read 747,112 times
People that responded to this: how did you make it through that mess? I made it about 2 lines in.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKtoWAtoUT View Post
People that responded to this: how did you make it through that mess? I made it about 2 lines in.
Being bored and not being able to get off the computer because I have to sit here and look busy.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:33 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
You said he slapped you hard in the face three times, which to me is unforgiveable. I would go to a shelter with my child. They have resources there to help you. Your baby's grandma might still be interested in helping you during the day.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:39 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
[Mod cut]

Hey azzhat. Exactly how does your ****ty post help OP? Stop being a jerk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships