Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 09:51 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kategeorgia92 View Post
I get the emoticon's meaning but could you please elaborate?
Gladly!

You need to grow up.

Here's the evidence:

Quote:
Even before we had anything and were living off our parents he was always nice and didn't seem to show any interest in other girls. When he got his job and we moved in our own place things were a bit stressfull at first(new place, no parents etc.) but we endured it and it became wonderful over time. He pays our bills, buys me nice things when he can and I really don;t know what to do.
You went from having your parents finance your existence to having your boyfriend do it. As an adult woman, I find your constant repeating of this offensive:

Quote:

...he is the one paying all the bills/buying stuff for us.

...his job depends on it and we do have bills to pay.

2. My boyfriend's job depends on this man. If he does that he may lose it and we do have bills to pay.
Do you know how to solve the problem of "WE" having bills to pay??? If "WE" both work.

I do think your BF's boss/friend has some legitimate concerns about you using him for money because, well, you are allowing him to pay for everything you do, apparently.

Quote:
I don't think you fully understand the situation. My boyfriend works and I don't and his friend (and his current boss) keeps on telling him I'm just using him for his money and that's why we hate each other. He has been trying to break us up for a long time now talking bad thing about me.
If this ^^^ IS false, then ignore it. Forget the boss and stop freaking out and being a problem for your BF.

Also ... Really???:

Quote:
Having said that it's not that unlikely that he did try to break us up. Also his boss does know I am a bit overjealous sometimes and tend to look at my boyfriend's phone, browser history and such (yes I know I shouldn't be doing that but I can't stop myself). So all in all it does seem possible for his boss to hack my friend's facebook (I'v heard of people doing that often and he is actually a programmer and creates websites), make a few fast pictures off his monitor with my boyfriend's phone while he's in the WC or something and wait for the problem to happen.
Yout "can't help yourself"??? Do you know how immature that sounds? And you'd rather make up some bizarre scenario about this guy hacking your BF's phone while he's in the bathroom??

Quote:
My name is Kate and I'm 22 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now in which 1 year living together. We have had tough times and good times like any other couple but he has always been very loyal to me. I know that before I knew him he tended to flirt with a lot of girls but since we are together he hasn't done it even once and I really appreciate it. For around 6 months now he has been working in an office full time and it's been tough not seeing him almost the whole day. It's a long story but his boss is a friend of his (from before he started working there) and me and him had a big fight and he hates me (and I him) and I know he constantly talks to my boyfriend that he should leave me and I'm not worth it( I am mentioning this boss thing for a reason).
Yes, you are.

Forget your "bestie." That's not your problem.

You have a guy who apparently is being a pretty good BF, financing your life, and you reward him by snooping.

Back off and grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 10:47 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
So you found the pictures but the BF had them on this phone but didn't know they were there?

That sounds highly unlikely. If my husband found pics of my BF on his phone his reaction would be a hell of a lot different. He'd be on the phone with here saying "WTH?!!!"

How do think the boss got pics of your friend?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-13-2015, 10:57 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Looks like the OP is going to have to find another man to mooch off now.

Old 09-14-2015, 11:24 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
OP, get real.

I don't care if your BF's boss is a programmer it's not trivial to hack an account. 99% of so-called "hacks" are because some idiot left their device unattended and logged in, or shared their password. And for the boss to go to that extreme would be an eggregious offense against your BF not just you.

Simply put, you told your BF about your "hot" bestie's racy pics, his natural curiousity as a male got the better of him, and he looked them up and snapped some pics for fantasy. Now I'm sure the self-righteous CD relationship advisors here will tell you to dump him for that but if that's the extent of his offenses then just accept that guys are always going to look at and think about other girls. This guy, the next guy, and the one after that. It says nothing about how he feels about you and everything about basic human nature. Let everyone have their fantasies but draw the line at realities and you'll have more secure and satisfying relationships.

Old 09-14-2015, 12:44 PM

37 posts, read 45,251 times
Why is this a 6 page thread? Should be a one reply answer. Break up with him. The most logical explanation is the one you fear unfortunately. You don't need to be in a relationship with anyone who doesn't respect and value you and those pictures indicate that. I'm sorry but that's the cold truth coming from a guy. Break up, move on, and find someone who loves and respects you and wouldnt dream of doing that to you. His reaction in grabbing the phone and making up a lie to prove it was to "make you fight" is a load of bs. Respect yourself and move on from this turd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships