Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 01:18 PM

532 posts, read 1,269,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post

Okay, so now I'm confused, are you broken up or not?

Did she break up with you because of her ex, or did she call you back and say she made a mistake because of her ex?
I agreed to see her again tomorrow. She's coming over for dinner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
You said yourself, a few posts back, that it was a good thing that you hadn't gotten intimate because it makes moving on easier. I do agree with you on that point.
Still feel that way, thinking about changing up from dinner plans at my house to a night on the town instead.

Old 09-29-2015, 10:34 AM

Update: It's been a couple weeks. Still seeing this woman, she seems in to me, we talk and see each other more often, a few dates a week and talking every day. I still have reservations about her ex being in the picture but really enjoy being with her. We click. We've started talking about our future together more as the days and weeks pass.

A new twist, I set up a date with another woman the evening the first woman broke it off with me. Instant attraction, she's like the complete opposite of the woman I've been seeing. Very attentive, talking about our future together after 3 dates. I really like her. We're heading toward an exclusive relationship quickly if I don't pump the brakes hard.

Now I'm dating both women and cant keep it up for long (although the purple pill helps ). I'm ready for a relationship and not interested in casual dating. At the same time, I 've met 2 wonderful women who I could see myself being exclusive with. Feeling like a complete D-Bag, I'm stringing one of these wonderful ladies along, I just don't know which one or how to do this right. ......Dating sucks....

Old 09-29-2015, 10:42 AM

328 posts, read 572,808 times
You have to be on the same page for both parties to be happy. Unfortunately for lady#1, lady#2 seems to be more your speed.

A word of caution... you know lady#1 a bit better, the good and the bad. You have yet to know the good and bad with lady#2. Grass is always greener...

Old 09-29-2015, 12:23 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,231,241 times
Dont feel like a d-bag, and dating doesnt suck. Its why its called dating. You have to kiss a lot of toads to find a prince, not that they are toads and you arent looking for a prince. You are obviously a good guy looking for a relationship, the only way to find that is to date. You, and only you, know which situation will be a future for you, and Im confident that you won't string anyone along.

Its okay, it will all work out in the end. Lucky you to have found 2 people you like so much.

Old 09-29-2015, 04:29 PM

11,783 posts, read 12,017,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLuce View Post

A word of caution... you know lady#1 a bit better, the good and the bad. You have yet to know the good and bad with lady#2. Grass is always greener...
I agree with this.

And in the end, when people have debates between their head and their heart, go with your gut.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:47 AM

It's been a year since I posted this, reviving it and closing it out with an outcome. Lady number 2 for the win. We're living together and very happy.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:09 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,694,571 times
How did it resolve for lady #1?

Old 09-21-2016, 08:23 AM

20,735 posts, read 19,939,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burb View Post
It's been a year since I posted this, reviving it and closing it out with an outcome. Lady number 2 for the win. We're living together and very happy.
Awesome!!!

Old 09-21-2016, 08:27 AM

352 posts, read 233,905 times
Another win for having options, as opposed to chasing the proverbial rainbow.

Glad it worked out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships