Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 03:29 PM

73 posts, read 57,010 times

Advertisements

i find myself often distracted by men

either pursuing a relationship with one, trying to salvage my current failing relationship of one year that ended due to me constantly cheating with other men

i always find myself looking for attention from men i just want to be desired by men

i want to put an end to this

i want to just focus on myself my piece of mind finding my happiness but i just cant i dont feel good about myself unless i get attention i need attention from men i feel depressed if i dont get any attention from men sexually.

in need of serious advice if there is any post that may have already been submitted about this same issue i apologize i didnt take time out to archive the threads first
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 03:37 PM

20,699 posts, read 19,845,952 times
I find compliments from women way more validating. Have you ever heard that women dress up for other women?

Sleeping with a man doesn't necessarily mean he likes or respects you. It can just mean he is horny right now and you are there, available.

Many men respect and sexually desire women much more if they can't have them.

How many men do still want and desire you after they slept with you?
How many men do still want and desire you if you didn't sleep with them?
How many men will still give you a lot of attention after you had sex with them?

I work with 100 guys. Many of them want to sleep with me. If I would sleep with a few, all the others would think very low of me. But because I don't sleep with any, I am much more desired, respected, and wanted. It is a much better feeling as knowing I am the work ****.

Did you never notice that if you just sleep with guys, they don't treat you as well afterwards? Is that a feeling you like? Learn to say NO and their attention will hold up longer as if you always say YES. There is your validation.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:40 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,216,840 times
OP do you have a history of Child Abuse?

I bet you do.

Problems like yours arise when there is either a damaged persona, or a non existent one, or a combination of the two.

I speak from experience here.

You are displaying signs of some sort of trauma. Can you give us a glimpse into your childhood?

Old 09-15-2015, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I find compliments from women way more validating. Have you ever heard that women dress up for other women?

Sleeping with a man doesn't necessarily mean he likes or respects you. It can just mean he is horny right now and you are there, available.

Many men respect and sexually desire women much more if they can't have them.

How many men do still want and desire you after they slept with you?
How many men do still want and desire you if you didn't sleep with them?
How many men will still give you a lot of attention after you had sex with them?

I work with 100 guys. Many of them want to sleep with me. If I would sleep with a few, all the others would think very low of me. But because I don't sleep with any, I am much more desired, respected, and wanted. It is a much better feeling as knowing I am the work ****.

Did you never notice that if you just sleep with guys, they don't treat you as well afterwards? Is that a feeling you like? Learn to say NO and their attention will hold up longer as if you always say YES. There is your validation.
i actually noticed that with my ex i was trying to work things out with the only time we get along or have some sort of chemistry is when sex is involved sex is a major thing for us because we dont use condoms and i am the only person he has ever slept with without using protection

Old 09-15-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
OP do you have a history of Child Abuse?

I bet you do.

Problems like yours arise when there is either a damaged persona, or a non existent one, or a combination of the two.

I speak from experience here.

You are displaying signs of some sort of trauma. Can you give us a glimpse into your childhood?

yes i do i was sexually abused as child

Old 09-15-2015, 04:13 PM

81 posts, read 72,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingtothemoon View Post
i actually noticed that with my ex i was trying to work things out with the only time we get along or have some sort of chemistry is when sex is involved sex is a major thing for us because we dont use condoms and i am the only person he has ever slept with without using protection
Not too bright, is he?

I saw your other thread on the Psychology forum. It sounds like you need some professional help, sooner rather than later, before you end up catching and passing around something incurable.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Grey View Post
Not too bright, is he?

I saw your other thread on the Psychology forum. It sounds like you need some professional help, sooner rather than later, before you end up catching and passing around something incurable.
he actually his bachelors in business administration, but the cheating i did was never me actually sleeping with other men just oral or kissing he doesnt know about the oral

Old 09-15-2015, 04:19 PM

81 posts, read 72,052 times
Quote:
he actually his bachelors in business administration, but the cheating i did was never me actually sleeping with other men just oral or kissing he doesnt know about the oral
Cheating is cheating, and you can get genital herpes in your mouth and pass them on to him.

He's still not too bright if hasn't figured out you have sucked off half the universe. It's also dumb for a man to screw someone without using protection, period.

You need help. You need to get it, instead of relying on men to give you some kind of self-worth.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:24 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,262,694 times
Quote:
We all know giving oral isn't cheating, but the kissing thing is.

Better check yourself, girl.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Grey View Post
Cheating is cheating, and you can get genital herpes in your mouth and pass them on to him.

He's still not too bright if hasn't figured out you have sucked off half the universe. It's also dumb for a man to screw someone without using protection, period.

You need help. You need to get it, instead of relying on men to give you some kind of self-worth.

well i dont know how to go about it i have seen therapist and it has done nothing for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships