Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 11:40 AM

951 posts, read 1,135,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
So there are horoscope "matching" between spouses...

Do the horoscopes say anything about the children of...?

In my case Mr. Aries and Mrs. Gemini spawned 3 sons. Elder son is a Sagittarius and Twins who are Scorpio. My twin sons are about as opposite (they are fraternal) as they can be.. in looks, personality, and temperament.
My son is also a Scorpio and he is pretty much a clone of me, personality-wise. I sometimes worry about him in areas that I'm weak in, but for the most part, I know and understand him very well too. In terms of how we get along, my son and I get along very well. He also does not like his dad very much mostly due to his dad not being the nicest man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 11:45 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,777,238 times
I do.

I believe that people who believe in horoscope matching are not a match for me.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:48 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,670,098 times
I am a Pisces/Aries-March 18th.

My first husband-now ex-Aries. That was war mostly on all fronts for 23 years.

B/F-Aries, 2nd b/f-Cancer-we had NOTHING in common to talk about, 3rd b/f-Libra-ooohhh...so wishy washy, a couple of others...I just block them from my memory.

Family- Dad-Sagittarius, Mom-Pisces, 2 older sisters-Pisces. I am the Black Sheep o' de Family.
Now new Step Mom-Pisces.

I refuse to date Pisces men. Known a few-platonic only.

Sagittarius men-NOT.

Aries-no need to go there anymore.

Trying out Virgo men...married one. First Virgo man I have ever dated.
Raena77 is right on about the "sneaky" trait.

Cancer men- boring as shyt

Leo and Scorpio- must be the ones in control-doesn't matter if they are in a relationship

Gemini- they talk...alot Phone. In person.

Aquarius- my one sister is Feb 19th- Aquarius/Pisces.

Anyway..I learned all of this as I go along in life. Personalities in many of them seem to match horoscopes..whether they accept it or not.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:50 AM

6,304 posts, read 8,980,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post

Leo's- forget about 'em......
I can't stand the constant arguments, along w/ their ridiculous never ending need for attention
I find it so interesting what people's different experiences are with the "signs".

My Leo partner is *so* the antithesis of this. But, perhaps I see it differently because I'm another fire sign?

Old 09-24-2015, 12:02 PM

42,579 posts, read 86,648,499 times
I believe that there is scientific legitimacy to the influence of astronomical bodies on the cycles of living things on earth (read Gauquelin in its entirety, not just the Mars Effect), but that humans have learned to have so much control over the circumstances of their life, that the astrological relevance has diminished to nearly inaudible background noise.

So, the answer is, before you make a commitment to a mate, you had better have an awful lot more relevant data than the zodiac chart.

Last edited by jtur88; 09-24-2015 at 12:11 PM..

Old 09-24-2015, 12:52 PM

8,919 posts, read 7,673,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
But that is a good combo!
I suppose lol

I still got screwed over though.

Old 09-24-2015, 12:58 PM

51,925 posts, read 52,332,873 times
I don't believe in horoscope matching.

I do think that a lot of the descriptions assigned to the signs do seem to be fairly accurate.

I have surprisingly just about all of the traits of my sign.

Which is unfortunate, some of my horoscopes signs traits aren't the most pleasant.

Old 09-24-2015, 03:09 PM

138 posts, read 91,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol at some of the experiences posted....

Here's a few of mine:

Aries men--kryptonite in bed......we didn't mesh well in any other area.
I'm a Libra & he was extremely emotional, explosive temper, blah blah blah....

But in bed- fireworks

Virgo man- deep thinker, keen intellect & great conversationalist...
In bed- Oh my God

Cancer men-beautiful personalities....sweet, sincere, loving kind & really know how to make me smile...
Also just mind blowing in bed...
Too bad they're sulky & moody sometimes....

What they say about Libra men seems to be true...
They love to flirt, they can charm the pants off anyone & they also just aren't one woman men.....
But boy they are irresistibly romantic

Leo's- forget about 'em......
I can't stand the constant arguments, along w/ their ridiculous never ending need for attention
That is what a Leo does best...."FIGHT"!! It doesn't matter who or what it is, they are going down. Take the biggest, baddest, most dangerous animals in the kingdom. If they wronged a Leo, he/she will b**** slap them back into reality. You don't wear the title "KING" for nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2OMelXxv0

Old 09-24-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
I find it so interesting what people's different experiences are with the "signs".

My Leo partner is *so* the antithesis of this. But, perhaps I see it differently because I'm another fire sign?
It's only natural for women and men alike to be attracted to Leos. The loyalty, strength, courage, will to win at all costs along with a warm and loving heart. Natural born leaders and dominance. Like up there ^ one way or another you are going back into the river Mr. Crocodile...we can make this easy or we can do it the hard way. He chose the "hard way".

The "Boss" says BTFU or else......

Old 09-24-2015, 03:20 PM

I like this guys tattoo.....

It actually means something!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships